Too Thick For An Oily Face Type

Posted by rizkaoc on Oct 24, 2013

I had high expectations towards this product when I bought it. But this isn't for an oily face type. It is too thick and it doesn't absorb fast and well. It leaves a slightly gummy feelings on the skin after application. So far it doesn't make me breakout, though. Now I apply a small amount as night cream. It makes my face look more oily if. i use it as daily cream. I'm happy with the product, but it's not for my face type. Maybe it suits better with dry face types and winter time.

Nice Feel

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Oct 10, 2013

I've missed this cream so much. I'm really thankful that Iherb ships to South Korea at a really reasonable price. This cream is smooth and not too oily or thick.

should be banned

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 12, 2013

I applied a thin layer of this cream last night and this morning when I woke up my face looked like it got stung with bees.I am not exaggerating I really look like I was in a box ring.My face is completely swollen.I cried when I saw my face.My mother applied a tiny bit of this cream as well to test it and she also said it stings and burns.I have a fine skin,no wrinkles and I just thought this would be a great cream for moisturising.It is the end of the day now,it's still swollen and red.It hurts to eat,talk.It just looks burnt.My chin and the area around my nose are covered with tiny postules.I sent several e-mails to the manufacturer as well as iherb but still no response.I am not allergic to any food or medication.I've never had this type of reaction to any cosmetic product ever.There has to be something in the cream that they didn't put on the label.I AM TRAUMATIZED.

standard cream

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I tried this cream out of curiosity and I must say that this is cream may be better suited for the winter months since it is quite thick. I haven't had any breakouts from using the product and it does moisturize my skin very well but I haven't observed any noticeable change to my skin. Do not expect to see some miraculous results. I'd recommend this if you're looking for a simple, standard moisturizer.

Excellent service ,

Posted by 5011463550656627546 on Aug 28, 2013

Fast delivery . Received in 5 days . Most of all .. Good product !

Does the job well

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Aug 25, 2013

I notice my face is moist and plump in the morning, not from bloating, but from a product that actually works. When I get a facial, the facialist always tells me I have great skin. That wasn't the case in the past. Since I've been using this cream, I notice a difference. When I try to go back to use up some of my more expensive creams, I can tell that they're not as good as this one. It's a winner for me. Plus the price tag makes it all the sweeter.

Lovely thick mosturizer

Posted by 5483666111819482354 on Aug 20, 2013

Be warned. This moisturizer is THICK!! And it will leave you somewhat shiny if you use it on your face. But, I LOVE IT. I use it as a overnight moisturizer when my skin is feeling particularly dry or is starting to look wrinkly... It smooths and plumps the skin up beautifully.

Caused a big breakout on my face

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Wont use again!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I have used it for skin issues. It is ok, but i was more satisfied from the same brand with less IU.

Nice

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 09, 2013

Good product, cruelty free, low cost, reputable company.