MUY MAL

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

ME PRODUJO REACCIÓN ALÉRGICA.

won't buy again

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Jun 19, 2012

My skin is dry and sencitive and when I applyed this cream on my face it became RED and iritated!!! tried it for a second time to see what happens and it had the same effect! Gave it to my mother for hand cream! (my mother tried it on her face and it became red and irritated also!)

It has a very bad smell

Posted by 5443508516898485479 on Jan 13, 2013

Can not use the product because of the bad smell that has.Also very heavy texture.

Caused a big breakout on my face

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Wont use again!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2551435 on Nov 17, 2010

Yes, it's a bit greasy when you apply it, and it takes more than 1,5 hour to absorb when skin feels smooth again. So it's better as night cream. But I use it for 10 day and can definitely tell my skin looks better already!

Jason Natural, 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Oct 28, 2009

It has enabled my body to remove growths that should not have been on my skin. Two examples: some kind of little lump on my forehead disappeared after repeated applications -- about three months. And our doctor had removed a non-malignant cancer from my ear. He missed a small spot, but after six months or so this creme enabled my body to heal and the cancer disappeared.

Great Skin Product Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1563913 on Aug 20, 2009

I agree with some of the other reviews about this cream being a little thick, but I just peeled pure aloe vera from my plant and mixed it very well into the cream with a small wire whisk until the consistency was much lighter. I apply it after cleansing with aloe vera soap for a more natural way to care for my skin. I love it.

Amazing Creme!

Posted by Reviewer2664849 on Oct 28, 2008

I use this on my face and back of my hands where age really shows! The angry red zit on my forehead disappeared within 24 hrs when I applied it at night before going to bed. After a week, the crepey look on the back of my hands appear smoother. This is truly an amazing creme.

Vitamin E age renewalmoisurizing creme

Posted by Reviewer1801424 on Oct 01, 2008

this is a great product!!! will purchase again

VINO

Posted by Reviewer1724760 on Jan 11, 2010

Best cream ever. Heals dry skin quickly