Perfect for radiation treatments

Posted by Reviewer1240293 on Jul 31, 2007

It does have alcohol in it...so don't apply too much. Use along with 100% aloe vera gel to get the benefits of both products.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1022074 on Nov 07, 2008

This stuff is great as a moisturizer and has helped red spots on my face fade. The only neg. thing is if you use too much all at once it dries with a white film on your skin.

excellent quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer2522723 on Apr 18, 2009

excellent quality and price

The elixier of youth!

Posted by Reviewer2959233 on Apr 01, 2011

Good old aloe vera. Great for all the fine wrinkles on your face, great for dry spots on your elbows, knees, etc. Although it can leave a sticky feeling once it has dried, it leave your skin feeling hydrated. Just a great product. I use it morning and night on my face. Very gently boosts the complexion.

The best aloe vera I've tried

Posted by 5758276172785980242 on Jul 13, 2014

I like its gel texture because it's not sticky. it can be absorbed extremely fast! I mainly use it as a after-sun moisturizing gel. I also use this gel mixed with raw honey to be a DIY moisturizing facial mask~

Not only for face and body

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012

I use it as a personal lubricat for 3 moths. And I think it is as good as special lubricants. Maybe better that the majority of them. I found it better than Aloecadabra.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2619087 on Jun 26, 2012

Burning sometimes, BUT very healing and you can use it everywhere as a facemask, on sunburn, cuts and bruises.

Very good

Posted by 5121308001229158737 on Jul 18, 2013

I'm really enjoying

내가젤조아하는

Posted by 4937493730575184168 on Jul 22, 2013

캐나다에서 처음써보고 반해서 국내에서 찾다가이렇게주문하네요~~차갑게해서바르면 더좋고요~저녁에자기전에바르는게젤좋아용

Jason, the kind of aloe vera

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I have bought the jason aloe vera gel for years and was trilled to find it here on Iherb. I have it beside my bed, and use it on my hands, feet and overall body. The pump is very handy for a quick apply.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »