Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2628642 on Jul 03, 2011

I used to find this face lotion in natural health stores but we moved so I am so thankful to have found that iHerb.com has it. I have used it for about 15 years and it is the best anti-aging, best all around lotion I have ever used. I highly recommend this product!! I love it!!!!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1061396 on Dec 06, 2007

I love this product. It is very moisturizing. I noticed a difference in the hydration and smoothness of my skin immediatly and it did not cause breakouts.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 24, 2008

Love this stuff! Smells good, feels good, non-irritating, moisturizing, good price, the product will last a long time, what more could you ask for!

Best Moisturizer EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1521295 on May 04, 2009

This is a wonderful, natural, moisturizer. Made from predominantly organic ingredients, it absorbs well, isn't greasy and is recommended by Kat James in her book "The Truth About Beauty".

Yet another wonderful Jason product

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on May 16, 2011

I have only been using this product for a month or so and already i notice a lightening and general better-looking appearance of my skin. It absorbs really well and natural is always the best way to go for long-term beauty. Some people reviewed here have noticed slight red spots on their skin after application. Don't worry, it stops after a short time, and it means its working!!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer3092975 on Dec 06, 2007

This is one of my favorite moisturizers, that I have bought repeatedly over the years. I love the smell and the texture. Non-greasy.

too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer3329643 on Oct 28, 2011

I like structure, bet smell is too strong for me.

Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Apr 15, 2008

Very light, pleasant scent.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer3228223 on Jan 09, 2012

Good hydrating cream. It is very simple, fast soaked up and leaves skin fresh and dry without remains. For people with very dry skin could not be enough

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jun 15, 2008

The product leaves a tingling feeling after application (probably because of the retinyl palmitate). Leaves your skin moisturizes and smells wonderful. You only need less application for your face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »