I think it's great

Posted by Maksim on Aug 30, 2012

I think it's great

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2981989 on Nov 06, 2009

This shaving lotion is unbelievable. For years I've been using Nivea/Gilette, but I had to avoid the area between my chin and my neck or else I'd get cuts and pimples. With this I can shave with ease no cuts, nothing. It also smells good and cools your skin as you shave

Jason Natural, 6-in-1 Beard and skin therapy

Posted by Reviewer1666613 on Feb 16, 2009

Leaves skin soft and does not leave the usual skin irritation from shaving. Good stuff. Took a couple of tries to get the thick lotion flowing out of the pump but once started it was just fine. Do not consider this a problem.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Oct 01, 2009

I have to shave a few time per day, and have a sensitive skin. Now I use this for a shave at work in the afternoon. Works very well, even with cold water. No irritation or dry skin.

Farido from Japan

Posted by Reviewer2180833 on Dec 02, 2010

I love this product . Nice smell and very soft. untile now i used some shaving lotion . This is the best for me . I can not find like this here. thank you I herb

Best skin shaving ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... lotion I have found to date. Try also the other Jason Natural's products, I highly recommend the body lotions! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

quick service,good shipping rate to Japan

Posted by Reviewer2191280 on Dec 28, 2008

this product gives a great shave,but the down side is getting it out of the container,the pump is useless,I think because the lotion is too thick for the pump to handle,probably wont order again unless the maker can figure out a way to make it easier to use.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2275904 on Nov 23, 2010

It is easy to have a shave

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

tundub, et mehele meeldib, kiidab väga.

Pump Does Not Work

Posted by Reviewer1620580 on Sep 08, 2008

Either pump was not functioning initially or was not well protected during shipping leading to small leakage and non-functioning pump upon receipt.