ok but I prefer south of france

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 15, 2012

I prefer south of france product than this brand thought it is fine as well.

Beware of shipping

Posted by Reviewer1210541 on Jan 22, 2009

I love Jason Satin shower Body Wash so I gave it a great rating. Every time I order it or other liquid products from IHerb they arrive leaking and up to 1/2 of the product is wasted. IHerb has the best price for most products I order but this is not a good value with so much waste.I hope they fix this problem soon. Taping the lids would help.

Jason's

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Mar 28, 2008

This doesn't have SLS, but does have SMS, which is just as bad. Wish I would have noticed that before I bought it

I love Jason products!

Posted by Reviewer2381648 on Jan 27, 2009

I love Jason products...all of their body washes are great...moisterizing with great lather. the tea tree scent is much milder than other tea tree products i have used and is quite good

Jason Natural, Tea Tree, Satin Shower Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1666613 on Feb 16, 2009

A pleasant surprise as body washes go. Leaves skin feeling soft, smelling fresh and clean, no residue and all without that additives we like to avoid. With the pump and original cost, I believe it is also more economical too. Will keep using it. Hope Jason will also come out with a Lavendar Body Wash as well, just because I like that aroma on occasion.

Jason Tea Tree Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer1657231 on Feb 16, 2007

Good lather, great scent, and a good value.

Best all natural shower gel

Posted by Reviewer2218172 on May 25, 2007

I have not found a better shower gel. I love the natural scent of both apricot and the tea tree. This is a concentrated gel, a little goes a long way. I also buy it in bulk for free shipping, I cannot find a better price anywhere else. Thank you iHerb !!!

We LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Oct 09, 2007

This is a really nice smelling and very effective body wash. We like it a lot! We will continue to buy it!

Five star