they changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer1364538 on Dec 20, 2012

I have used this product for years and loved it. They recently changed the formula for the worse. It is more chemically smelling and actually bothered my face, was kind of itchy, when I applied it. This is too bad, I really liked this but will never use it again.

Smelly!

Posted by Reviewer2006324 on Sep 25, 2008

I can't honestly say how well thisproduct performs. I only used it twice and got a headache both times from the perfume. It smells very sweet and orangy, but the smell is very strong.

Not great ...

Posted by Reviewer2236573 on Apr 22, 2009

This was recommended on Oprah, I finally tracked it down and bought it, but it was not worth all the trouble. I've been using it a couple of weeks now, I don't feel it moisturizes well at all. Very disappointing.

Jason Natural Ester-C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2787141 on May 30, 2009

This is the best light moisturizer and it has a lot of antioxidants which is good for your skin!

it stinks

Posted by Reviewer2184975 on Nov 19, 2009

the product is good but the smell is so bad that i can't use it at all. Sorry.

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Sep 12, 2011

Thos moisturizer made my skin flare up in a very bad, eczema like reaction. I guess it's the perfume.

smells is way to strong

Posted by 5634179139028202545 on Jan 30, 2013

I would never had bought these products had I had any idea that they smelled sickly orange. I wasn't looking for a "perfume". I should have noted the last ingredient says Parfume. Will not purchase again, the smell is so strong it gives me a headache.