changed suddenly

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Nov 20, 2015

I've been using and loving this lotion for years but suddenly they seem to have changed the formula. Now it is really thick and has given me major breakouts on my face, which I normally never get. So disappointed! Why change something so good???

ok

Posted by 4790258603666730290 on Aug 08, 2014

not for sensitive skin !

A light lotion

Posted by 5083063070813952402 on Mar 26, 2014

nice smell and gives the face a nice light feeling

lightweighted lotion

Posted by Reviewer1721807 on Jan 29, 2012

This was for my sister, so i can't´s say much.. I tried it a little bit, the smell is not so good, but a very fast absorbing light lotion.

good and bad...

Posted by Reviewer3094748 on Sep 05, 2011

Great moisturizer, skin feels smooth, not oily at all. Too bad it smells horrible, hope they will change the formula soon! Will still use it until its empty, but not buy again if they don´t change it.

Great lotion, terrible smell!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2062347 on Aug 26, 2011

This is a great lotion, but the smell is killing and make me feeling sick. Thats too bad otherwise it would be the best ive tried ever! They should make it without the perfume, I bet an odd smell would be better...

C-lotion

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Feb 15, 2011

Just started using this product and seems to be helping with some dry spots on my cheek bone and on my forehead.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 31, 2010

This lotion goes fast into the skin, so you can easily where makeup after it. The smell is not good, and the smell does not disappear fast enough! But it gives my skin the moisture it needs.

ester-c

Posted by Reviewer2200103 on Apr 20, 2010

nice

Good for your skin but smells bad!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Mar 15, 2010

This lotion feels great on my skin and feeds it with antioxidants, but I can't get past the smell! It's like paw paw with a slight chemical aroma.... Not sure if I'll get used to it or not!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »