Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2379846 on Oct 15, 2007

This product works well but some of my friends don't like the smell. Smell is unusual but not bad.

Husband Loves

Posted by Reviewer1275568 on May 23, 2008

He works outside in all types of Enviromential conditions. He loves this product as a skin healer after a shower,and before work he puts it on. Only thing is could use less scent....

eSTER-c LOTION

Posted by Reviewer1227192 on May 26, 2008

Feels great on the skin. Great dispenser.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3239728 on Jun 13, 2008

Good moisturizer. Lovely citrus scent. Not too oily.

A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2128507 on Aug 09, 2008

This moisturizer is a little thicker than others that I've used, so a little bit goes a long way. I think I'd like it even more if it was oil-free.

Holding its own

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I haven't used this product long enough to see how effective it is. However, I love the smell. The product goes on smoothly without leaving a greasy film and moisturizes the skin nicely. I think this moisturizer will replace my Oil Olay moisturizer. The only downfall is that the moisturizer lacks sunscreen.

very light

Posted by Reviewer2315478 on Jan 17, 2009

This is a nice moisturizer, very light, and very fragrant (kind of orangey). I bought it because Paula Begoun (cosmeticscop.com) recommended it, and I'm not disappointed. I think I prefer creamier consistency in my lotions, though.

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Mar 07, 2009

I really like the way this product made my face look. It gave it a healthy glow so that I felt I could go without makeup. However, about halfway through the container, the pump stopped working and even though I cleaned it out, it might work for one pump, and then stop working again. I just used the pump straw to scoop the product out, but not being able to use the pump was somewhat annoying.

Ester C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3182625 on Mar 07, 2009

Nice product. Feels great going on.

Good for combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Mar 18, 2009

Smells good and goes on smoothly, leaving my skin moisturized without greasiness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »