Very Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Jun 13, 2010

This is one of my favorites. It really hydrates my dry skin. My husband tried it and now he wants to order one for himself. It smells so clean and fresh. We both love the orange scent!

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1003389 on Mar 05, 2008

I have been using Jason Moisturizer Lotion for years and my skin is beautiful. People always ask me what makes my skin so nice. I am in my mid seventies. I would recommend it to everyone. Great stuff.

great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2735998 on May 29, 2011

I like this moisturizer alot but sometimes I feel it makes my skin feel a bit tight..my husband uses it everyday and loooves it! his skin looks great too. This is my second bottle and will reorder it again.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2528018 on Jun 01, 2008

This should be in everyone's bag of tricks. It is THE BEST for getting rid of wrinkles and hydrating the skin. And it's not greasy. Great under makeup. At 53 yrs. old, I haven't found anything better at any price. Smell is light and slightly hints of oranges.

Face tastic

Posted by Reviewer2081111 on Apr 06, 2011

I stumbled onto this product when I heard that vitamin c lotion was good for sun damaged skin. This is the best lotion I have ever used. The smell is awesome and it tingles the skin for a short while, you can feel it tightening. I had a sun spot removed by lazer. The doctor told me it would require two or more treatments. I used this lotion after the procedure and when I returned the doctor was impressed with the results. He couldn't believe that my spot was almost gone in just one treatment.

I LOVE this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1657190 on Apr 29, 2011

I have gone back and forth with trying different moisturizers for awhile now, and never buy the same product twice. Well, this product I will be buying twice, and again and again. It's not greasy...it has a clean scent and I can literally see my skin improving as the days/weeks go by! It keeps my skin hydrated all through the day, and makes my complexion glow. I am in love with it!

SEE IMMEDIATE RESULTS!

Posted by Reviewer2824662 on Jun 17, 2009

This is my second order of Jason Natural Ester-C Lotion because the results are dramatic! I saw results immediately under my neck area where I had begun to see tiny wrinkles. My facial skin is so smooth that people often stop me and compliment me on my skin. I adore the scent also. THIS PRODUCT IS A WINNER!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1810053 on Oct 07, 2009

I am perimenopausal and hypothyroid and this moisturizer gives my skin a great glow. It's not oily at all and keeps my skin from being so dry. In my case, the reviews held true. Love it!

Jason Natural,Ester-C Lotion,Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Nov 03, 2009

Love the smell! Just a little goes a long way and my makeup goes on well over it.I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin break out!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1632253 on Jul 27, 2009

Great product, its organic and works better than anything else I've ever used.