July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, C-Effects, Pure Natural Lotion, 4 oz (113 g)

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 10, 2009

I've been using this product for about 6 months and really like it. It's light, perfect for use in warmer weather. I also have the cream that I use during the winter when my skin gets drier.

Great moisturizer, brightens complexion, BUT causes breakouts.

Posted by Reviewer2954651 on Jun 09, 2010

The vitamin c and e combination is excellent in smoothening fine lines and tightening sagging skin. It moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin really well. However, due to the oily nature of my skin, acne production increased like crazy after 3 days of use! I guess you really have to stick to oil-free products if you are prone to breakouts. And so it is not this product's fault that I had gotten this result. I had to stop use altogether. But if your skin is not oily, I am certain that this product will do wonders for your skin. Especially in the long run since it is certified organic and does not contain any paraben.

Jason Natural Ester-C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2787141 on May 30, 2009

This is the best light moisturizer and it has a lot of antioxidants which is good for your skin!

Very Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Jun 13, 2010

This is one of my favorites. It really hydrates my dry skin. My husband tried it and now he wants to order one for himself. It smells so clean and fresh. We both love the orange scent!

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1003389 on Mar 05, 2008

I have been using Jason Moisturizer Lotion for years and my skin is beautiful. People always ask me what makes my skin so nice. I am in my mid seventies. I would recommend it to everyone. Great stuff.