Jason Natural, C-Effects, Pure Natural Lotion, 4 oz (113 g)

4 out of 5 based on 205 reviews

seeing a real difference!

Posted by Reviewer3138251 From Texas on Jun 23, 2008

This stuff is great, it has really gone to work on my 72 years worth of wrinkles and sun damage, and so far, my skin is smoother and firmer.

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1003389 From California on Mar 05, 2008

I have been using Jason Moisturizer Lotion for years and my skin is beautiful. People always ask me what makes my skin so nice. I am in my mid seventies. I would recommend it to everyone. Great stuff.

Very Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1822269 From California on Jun 13, 2010

This is one of my favorites. It really hydrates my dry skin. My husband tried it and now he wants to order one for himself. It smells so clean and fresh. We both love the orange scent!

Face tastic

Posted by Reviewer2081111 From California on Apr 06, 2011

I stumbled onto this product when I heard that vitamin c lotion was good for sun damaged skin. This is the best lotion I have ever used. The smell is awesome and it tingles the skin for a short while, you can feel it tightening. I had a sun spot removed by lazer. The doctor told me it would require two or more treatments. I used this lotion after the procedure and when I returned the doctor was impressed with the results. He couldn't believe that my spot was almost gone in just one treatment.

I LOVE this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1657190 From Illinois on Apr 29, 2011

I have gone back and forth with trying different moisturizers for awhile now, and never buy the same product twice. Well, this product I will be buying twice, and again and again. It's not greasy...it has a clean scent and I can literally see my skin improving as the days/weeks go by! It keeps my skin hydrated all through the day, and makes my complexion glow. I am in love with it!