Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, C-Effects, Pure Natural Lotion, 4 oz (113 g)

4 out of 5 based on 216 reviews

I like this.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 08, 2009

I agree with all the other over 50 ladies who said this makes their skin look better. I swear my face looked better that first time I used it, and I'm not sure that's really possible. The orange smell is a little goofy -- not like a fresh orange, but it doesn't bother me. It is not greasy. I mix a little liquid foundation in it for fancy outings. iherb always has fast delivery and good prices.

Fresh Smell!

Posted by Reviewer2805116 on May 26, 2009

So far so good, nice & light with a pleasant smell.

An economical, natural product line that actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2359140 on Apr 26, 2009

I am over age 40 and find this to be a wonderful refreshing light weight moisturizer. It does not leave an oily feel. I have used this product for nearly a year along with the cleanser and see a definate difference in my skin texture and a softening of the fine "smile" lines. In very dry weather I also use the heavier anti-aging moisturizing cream at night. I love the natural orange fragrance of this line.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Apr 22, 2010

the Jason ester-c products are a favorite of mine. Great moisturizing lotion, leaves my skin soft and supple and smells great.

Smooth lotion with light citrus scent that vitalise dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on May 10, 2010

I have very dry sensitive skin, and I found this lotion when I looked for natural after-sun lotion with vitamin C initially. I did not know this lotion is for anti-aging but tester seemed really good for dry skin as well. In the summer time, this lotion is enough as a light day cream alternative and make-up base. In the winter time, the combination of this lotion and Ester-C cream are ideal as rich night cream alternative.