10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful

Posted by 5127363172966859799 on Aug 17, 2012

Unfortunately it arrived with broken top and and half of the product was spilled out. It is my first cleanser, I did not use any before, so can't compare. But this one in addition with toner makes a good job. I did not use cleansers before 'cause I was afraid to overdry my skin. This product does not overdry the skin, it looks better and softer. will definitely buy again.

Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Jan 03, 2013

good smell

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!