Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Reviews 5-star

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by 4754448684538050702 on May 26, 2014

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

A happy Customer from WA state

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Nov 12, 2006

The Best facial cleanser that I've ever found. Not drying. For the first time a product that does NOT irritate my skin.Face feels refreshed and clean. Love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3092975 on Dec 06, 2007

I love the smell of this cleanser, and it doesn't leave my face feeling tight or dry.