July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Jason Natural, Ester-c Supper-C Cleaner Gentle Facial

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Apr 26, 2009

I love this stuff

An economical, natural product line that actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2359140 on Apr 26, 2009

I am over age 40 and find this to be a wonderful refreshing cleanser, rinses clean without a "stripped" feeling. I have used this product for nearly a year along with the moisturizer and see a definate difference in my skin texture and a softening of the fine "smile" lines. I also love the natural orange fragrance of this line.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Jul 01, 2009

I love this face wash. The smell is like cutting into an orange. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.

Best face wash I've ever found.

Posted by Reviewer2514691 on Aug 03, 2009

I've tried a dozen drugstore facial cleansers over the years. They were either too drying, not drying enough, or neither of those but just not terribly effective. Jason Super-C Cleanser is the best face wash I've ever found for my normal/slightly oily skin. Since I bought my first bottle a year or so ago, I haven't used anything else. My fiance is a skincare nut, and she really likes it, too (though she can't use it twice a day like I do because of her sensitive skin).

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1810053 on Oct 07, 2009

This cleanser does not dry out my face at all, which is very easy to do with my skin. It's gentle, cleansing, and very effective.