New To iHerb?

Jason Natural, C-Effects, Pure Natural Ultra-C Eye Lift, 0.5 oz (14 g)

4 out of 5 based on 94 reviews
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2577122 on Apr 14, 2009

With under eye products I have a hard time telling whether it's really working or not, but I do like the way this product goes on, and I can feel it working to tighten the under eye area.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jan 15, 2012

Really liked this eye cream, absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well. The only problem you have to use a cotton bud to get the cream out when it comes to an end, as the pump stops working

good

Posted by Reviewer1591298 on May 02, 2012

I've used it only couple of times, but feels good, have to wait bit longer to see results, but I will buy it again

Smells lovely

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on May 07, 2014

I've used this product for a month and I' m comfortable with it. Texture is good and it smells fresh! Too early to know if there's a better result - but then again I'm not to wrinkley or suffer from a skin condition. Will reorder!

Good products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

It's work me a week later,I apply just a small drop under my eye area every night. I notice my eye well protect with moisture through the night,I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »