Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Oct 15, 2009

You really can't get more natural than this, and it actually makes your hair soft and managable. I started using this for hair loss, I figured it is time to get all the chemicals off my hair. I normally use Redkin, Grahm Webb, etc. salon products. This makes your hair feel and look just as good if not better. Give it a try! I think you will like it!

It works well

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Mar 26, 2008

I have to use a big amount each time to feel a difference. But the difference is "wow"! So, can't be cheap about it. There are other more expensive conditioners that aren't as good and not as natural. So, give it a try. I like it, only I have to use lots each time.

It did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I don't think it suits me well so I had stopped using it.

hair is so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2328882 on Aug 08, 2010

the hair is very silky and shiny, They became easier to brush. looks very healthy if you dont use hairdryer.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1357646 on Jan 05, 2011

Love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is shiny and very soft. You need very little conditioner. I love the smell.

Jason Natural, Conditioner, Restorative Biotin, 16 oz (454 ml)

Posted by 5174632001762395484 on Aug 29, 2014

Very nice and silky feeling. Would only use it with the matching shampoo, as the shampoo has a better smell than the conditioner. I have noticed stronger hair since started using 2 weeks ago. I would purchase this product again!

Don't by it if you have some knots!!!

Posted by Reviewer1661198 on May 14, 2012

First of all, this conditioner is nod suitable for those who have knotted hair, cause it just doesn't help AT ALL to detangle!!! Secondly, it does really nothing special for my hair (I have medium long straight hair). The only thing is fine with this conditioner is smell..pretty pleasant. Definitely will not reorder.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2300055 on Jan 04, 2011

I absolutely love Jason Natural Biotin Conditioner. My hair was always tangled and hard to manage after using the PureLife conditioner. After just one use, my hair was tangle free and very manageable. I definitely recommend this product.

Superior Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Mar 11, 2011

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. I love it and will be buying and recommending it. It is thick and rich and smells great, and leaves your hair soft and looking good.

My Hair Loss Was Very Severe

Posted by Reviewer2225779 on Nov 15, 2010

I've been using Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner for three weeks and I barely lose any hair now at all and I believe that it is getting thicker.