good

Posted by Reviewer2839831 on Aug 18, 2010

my friens use it,feel good.

Only shampoo that has worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Jan 12, 2013

This is the most effective dandruff shampoo I have ever used. I brush my hair with a copper brush before I shampoo, making sure to hit my scalp. Then I shampoo with regular shampoo first, then use the Jason shampoo and make sure it gets to my scalp. I leave it on for 5 minutes. After I have rinsed thoroughly (it is a bit harder to rinse than normal shampoo) I used conditioner but try to only get the ends so as not to disrupt the Jason shampoo activation. I only use it once a week, using other shampoos in between. It does have a strong smell and I am sensitive to smell but this one doesn't bother me.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2951013 on Feb 20, 2012

Works well!

Amazing Product

Posted by 4792663141111274488 on Sep 29, 2016

This is the only product that's been able to get rid of my partners psoriasis related dandruff. I also use it myself because I have very oily hair and this actually makes it feel clean, not just less oily. I have already put in another order.

Best Dandruff Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2961184 on Mar 04, 2012

Been using this for 5 years, never looked back to head & shoulders which did not work

good

Posted by 5565270424615364284 on Jun 26, 2013

Buy again

Posted by 5671179201029609389 on Feb 17, 2014

Like the results very much. The smell is not very fancy, but hair look much more healthy and scalp is not itching.

controls itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Jul 12, 2011

Has not eliminated itchy scalp, but controls dandruff and itch better than any other products I have tried.

best shampoo for Seborrhoeic dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer2855845 on Sep 17, 2012

amazing results! unlike any other i have used in the past!

Fresh feel

Posted by Alexagolda on Nov 06, 2016

Good for Kinky and curly hair. I really love this shampoo and I use it twice a month as clarifier for my dandruff. I also added drops of peppermint oil and lavender oil to make it tingle on my scalp more and encourage hair growth.