New To iHerb?

Jason Natural, Deodorant Roll-On, Aloe Vera, 3 fl oz (89 ml)

Decent deodarant

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Aug 27, 2010

Decent man decent!

Good choice

Posted by iceflame on Jul 12, 2012

By now, I've tried about 10 different deodorant from iherb website. This one is my choice #1, ordered it 3 times. I like the nice scent (although it's so much subjective how different people react to smells), and it works well during the day.

Under Arm Protection Without the Burn

Posted by Reviewer1487130 on Jan 11, 2008

For something all natural. It smells good and it works. Unfortunately you do not carry the version that has tea tree oil

Works great most of the time but not so amazing in summer.

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Aug 09, 2008

I switch back and forth between this deodorant and Aubrey's deodorant. I really like the scent of this one and it does seem to work better for me than other natural deodorant's that I've tried in the past. I live in Southern California though so it always gets tricky when using natural deodorants in the summer. I usually carry an extra one around in my bag and find that re-applying in the middle of the day does help considerably. Having said that, I still have yet to find one that works effectively this time of year.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012

This one was not suitable for me - I used it after the shower and my underarms started smell bad after some hours. I tried several times, but always the same - bad smell :(