I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1583963 on Jun 29, 2011

This is the only organic deodorant I ever tried. But it satisfies all my needs. I work out 6 times a week, heavy strength training and some cardio, and I don´t sweat or smell at all! I will order this again and again!

Smells wonderful, works great

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

I love this deodourant. It smells fantastic, and seems to work better than any other natural deodourant brand I've tried (and I've gone through many). ...But I think I might be slightly allergic to it. It makes my nose stuff up a little. But if it says anything about how much I like it, I'm going to continue using it anyway.

Great deodorant.

Posted by 5663203125349488039 on Jun 17, 2012

Most natual stuff doesn't work so well. However, these Jason apricot sticks work great.

Apricot Deoderant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2067111 on Dec 30, 2011

Fantastic natural product with no aluminum. The smell is yummy!

Great Product !!!

Posted by 5180041634802033584 on Apr 14, 2013

I am looking for the deodorant with natural ingredients, not all are useful. But this product is very effective! The smell is nice and not overpower! Must buy again!

like it but...

Posted by 5031062114613939203 on Feb 29, 2016

I'm giving this 3 stars for the smell which is comparable to real apricots. It also comes in a very generous amount but.. unfortunately after 3 days of use it irritated my skin pretty badly and I cannot use it anymore. Plus, I wore it at home one day and noticed that it turned into a white paste as I sweat... that never ever happened to me with any other deodorant.

Not so great...

Posted by Reviewer3026663 on Apr 27, 2008

For my underarms this deoderant was not effective...smells nice going on in its ultra-sticky strange way...but doesn't smell or work nicely for me.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer1751496 on Mar 06, 2009

This was for my daughter, she thought it made her underarms feel wet for the day. She has liked other kinds of natural deodorant

Apricot deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1204726 on Aug 25, 2009

It makes my wife happy.(She uses it)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1840628 on Sep 23, 2009

I found out about this product a few years ago after I had an allergic reaction to other products. I was told by a dr. to find one without aluminum. This was the find for me, I have re ordered it twice, 2 at a time. Very happy with the results and this company.