Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4 out of 5 based on 193 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Jun 15, 2008

This seems to work well. I will likely purchase again. I do not recommend the roll-on version of Jason Natural's deodorant.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

That is a nice deodorant. No harmful ingredients. Pleasant smell. It lasts for about 5 hours, then it is better to reapply it. That is certainly inconvenient, but its composition makes me happy.

It actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 26, 2011

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.

Works Great for Me!

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on May 09, 2009

As a person who sweats a lot, I've found that most deodorants won't last the day, especially most natural brands. But Jason works great -- it applies well and keeps me dry and doesn't wear off throughout the day.

Sensitive Skin Wonder Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Jun 01, 2009

For sensitive skin: the only deoderant that doesn't burn and works so impeccably. You'll never even wonder if there's the slightest odor - the tea tree oil is uber-effective. Not even the barest sensitivity after months of use - everything else I've tried either burns or doesn't keep odor away.