Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1081719 on Jun 15, 2008

This seems to work well. I will likely purchase again. I do not recommend the roll-on version of Jason Natural's deodorant.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

That is a nice deodorant. No harmful ingredients. Pleasant smell. It lasts for about 5 hours, then it is better to reapply it. That is certainly inconvenient, but its composition makes me happy.

It actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 26, 2011

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.

Works Great for Me!

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on May 09, 2009

As a person who sweats a lot, I've found that most deodorants won't last the day, especially most natural brands. But Jason works great -- it applies well and keeps me dry and doesn't wear off throughout the day.

desodorante genial

Posted by miscosas on Apr 13, 2012

muy buen producto,,,huele genial y aguanta muy bien el dia.

great product

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

Ran out of the deodorant we bought at Whole Foods before moving out to Asia so I was looking for another natural deodorant for my husband. Came across this one and my husband enjoys using it. He doesn't like unnatural scents or deodorants that leave a white residue so he liked this one. Would buy again!

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 09, 2012

Naudojame jau antrą pakuotę. Kvapas arbatmedžio švelnus, puikiai sulaiko prakaitavimą. Jei nesama iš labai smarkiai prakaituojančių žmonių, tai užtenka tik ryte pasitepti, o vakare dar vos juntamas arbatmedžio kvapas. Nors kvapas gal daugiau vyriškas, bet pas mus jis naudojamas tiek jam, tiek jai. :) Tiesa, kas gyvena 'sintetiniais' kvapais, tai tiems šis deo pieštukas tikrai smirdės...

Sensitive Skin Wonder Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Jun 01, 2009

For sensitive skin: the only deoderant that doesn't burn and works so impeccably. You'll never even wonder if there's the slightest odor - the tea tree oil is uber-effective. Not even the barest sensitivity after months of use - everything else I've tried either burns or doesn't keep odor away.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1737365 on Jul 24, 2009

I bought this deodorant for my husband and after a week, I started using it. Excellent! I have used so many deodorants; and thought will never find a good one. This is an excellent product and at good price. I highly recomend this product to anyone.Maria M.

better than ----