BOO!!! Contains Propylene Glycol & Silica!!!

Posted by Reviewer2511029 on Mar 31, 2010

You will notice many of the 'natural' or 'organic' products which have no aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly or any aluminum compounds still contain any number of the following chemicals which are BAD FOR YOU. Propylene glycol, Silica, Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl), Triclosan, Talc, Steareth-n. Instead choose deodorants with ingredients like vegetable glycerin, natural preservatives like bioflavanoids and lichen, herbs or herbal extracts, de-ionized water or distilled water, green tea, aloe vera, baking soda and essential oils. A word of caution: Plant extracts listed on labels can already contain parabens and propylene glycol. These do not have to be listed on the label. Very few herbs supplied to manufacturers are free of parabens or other synthetic preservatives unless they are extracted in vegetable glycerine. To make sure that the products you buy are healthy and free of these harmful chemicals, call the deodorant manufacturer and ask them for detailed information. Dr. Christine H. Farlow http://ezinearticles.com/?Deodorant---Top-7-Ingredients-To-Avoid&id=146987

Not at all impressed

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I used Mitchems for years because I really have to work hard to control odor. I switched to Alvera Aloe Unscented All Natural Roll On Deodorant put out by Texas Best to get away from the aluminum but the reviews for this product were so good I thought I'd give it a try. Didn't control odor for me.

Stick deodorant that's sticky

Posted by 5137502947619566302 on Aug 26, 2012

I read reviews of this so I was looking forward to getting it. When I tried it I was disappointed that it felt so wet & sticky. It made me feel sweaty because of it. I don't like it. I was hoping to love it like the other reviewers but I was super disappointed.

disappointed,

Posted by Reviewer1856021 on Apr 06, 2011

it was produced 3 years ago...! so so so disappointing.

very bad, doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3289204 on Apr 06, 2012

very bad, doesn't work

I do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer1363228 on Oct 09, 2012

Awful deodorant. Doesn't do the work.

Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Be careful!

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

Look I love tea tree oil. I put a few drops in every laundry load for its cleaning properties and the smell. But boy oh boy was this the worst product I have ever ordered off of iherb. Something about the scent of this not only did not deodorize, but HEIGHTENED the smell of my underarms. It was so bad, I would run the to bathroom to wipe it OFF rather than have it on. I used it for a month and gave up. Now it sits in my closet. There is nothing purifying about this at all.

Strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Apr 12, 2014

I didn't like the smell of this product, it was like poison. The lavender is much better choice.