good

Posted by Reviewer1217610 on Jan 26, 2012

great scent. good product with good price

good

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010

fine

deodarent stick, jason

Posted by Reviewer2892285 on Apr 26, 2010

the deodarent stick was effective, but its natural and wasn't as effective as say secret deodarent. but it was soothing to my underarms and did not make me break out in a rash.

Very good natural deo with an unattractive scent....

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 07, 2010

Don't like the scent, reminds me of insecticide. But since it's not too strong and seems to work as a deodorant well, I can live with that. I am going to use it, since it does a good job, but will definitely try another aluminum-free deos as well. Actually, I swet somewhat lot (for a woman) but for my surprise this worked just like a normal antiperspirant. So despite the smell, this is really a good natural deodorant! Also it doesn't leave stains on clothing and is not sticky.

Feel good about using it

Posted by Reviewer1284601 on Jan 07, 2011

I'm not crazy about using harsh chemicals near my breast tissue or lymph glands under the arms, so this is great, especially for the months that are not scalding hot. Apply once or twice a day, depending on activity. Does not irritate skin and smells good.

good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2986571 on Jun 11, 2011

gentle & works well

Works so well

Posted by Reviewer1723042 on Jun 28, 2011

I love this deodorant. It's so nicely scented and works so well.

good

Posted by Reviewer2134017 on Jun 05, 2011

its like the chemical deodorants, doesn't work better than the others for me, but its natural so ill buy it again.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2198979 on Aug 29, 2009

I love the clean scent, but at first it made my underarms peel a little. I'm glad I switched to a deoderant without the harmful aluminum, but I must use it several times a day for it to be as effective as I'd like.

best all-natural deodorant

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 09, 2010

I ordered this for my husband because it's the only all-natural deodorant that works for him. You still have to reapply frequently, but it's worth not getting all the toxins and chemicals in the leading brands.