Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3034473 on Aug 11, 2011

The best!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1442953 on Aug 08, 2011

Very good protection (no bad smell all day)!

It actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 26, 2011

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.

from BG

Posted by Reviewer1319003 on Jul 25, 2011

Great deodorant stick. My husband uses it after a bath and was fascinated by his long-term freshness. I recommend it

Try it.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 17, 2011

This is the best working and smelling deodorant I've ever used.

Best Natural Deodorant I Have Found

Posted by Reviewer1227880 on Jun 28, 2011

I have been looking several years for the best all natural deodorant the works and this is it. Tea tree oil is good for many things, and I guess it works for sweat and odor too. This glides on fairly clear so it doesn't rub off on you clothes. It also lasts much longer than "traditional" deodorants I have tried before. Great product! Definitely recommend.

Works so well

Posted by Reviewer1723042 on Jun 28, 2011

I love this deodorant. It's so nicely scented and works so well.

good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2986571 on Jun 11, 2011

gentle & works well

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer2565608 on Jun 09, 2011

Fantastic deodorant, always works, have used the various ones and like all of them.

good

Posted by Reviewer2134017 on Jun 05, 2011

its like the chemical deodorants, doesn't work better than the others for me, but its natural so ill buy it again.