Jason Natural, C-Effects, Hyper-C Serum, Anti-Aging Daily Spot Treatment, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Joan L

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on May 27, 2008

I teach makeup/skin care classes, and this product is No. 1 on my "Must Use Daily" list. It's been my personal favorite for years, and my own skin is testimony as to the efficiency of what I teach! It's as close to "miraculous" as a treatment can get!

Easter C

Posted by Reviewer3132434 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a great product. I use it on my face as a night cream. I am 74 years old, but people say my skin looks like I am 50+.

Buy It!

Posted by PeppermintPattie on Jul 08, 2012

I bought Jason's Hyper C Spot Treatment because of some facial discolorations, a large area on my forehead and a splattering of possible age spots/tanning spots on both sides of my cheek bones, lower cheeks and just above my top lip line. I have used the product only on the areas I mentioned for just short of 1 month and the fading is notable. I hope to see even more fading in the next month!

Good for hyperpigmentation and moisture

Posted by Reviewer2770759 on Jan 09, 2009

I think this product is good for hyperpigmentation as well as moisture. But I think the product has made me break out in some pimples and whiteheads due to it being a big oily. But I have kept using it anyways and those problems are clearing up.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Dec 06, 2008

This serum is both sticky and oily at the same time. Would not recommend it.