Joan L

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on May 27, 2008

I teach makeup/skin care classes, and this product is No. 1 on my "Must Use Daily" list. It's been my personal favorite for years, and my own skin is testimony as to the efficiency of what I teach! It's as close to "miraculous" as a treatment can get!

Easter C

Posted by Reviewer3132434 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a great product. I use it on my face as a night cream. I am 74 years old, but people say my skin looks like I am 50+.

Buy It!

Posted by PeppermintPattie on Jul 08, 2012

I bought Jason's Hyper C Spot Treatment because of some facial discolorations, a large area on my forehead and a splattering of possible age spots/tanning spots on both sides of my cheek bones, lower cheeks and just above my top lip line. I have used the product only on the areas I mentioned for just short of 1 month and the fading is notable. I hope to see even more fading in the next month!

Good for hyperpigmentation and moisture

Posted by Reviewer2770759 on Jan 09, 2009

I think this product is good for hyperpigmentation as well as moisture. But I think the product has made me break out in some pimples and whiteheads due to it being a big oily. But I have kept using it anyways and those problems are clearing up.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Dec 06, 2008

This serum is both sticky and oily at the same time. Would not recommend it.

Jason Hyper-C serum

Posted by Reviewer2874880 on Sep 10, 2008

This has long been one of my favorite products. Your company provided it at the lowest cost of any on-line retailer. It arrived very promptly, well-packaged.

good vitamin C serum

Posted by Reviewer1553284 on Dec 01, 2008

This a good oil-based vitamin C serum - especially for me with dry skin. I was initiated into using this product by a lady in a sundry shop selling natural skincare. She said the skin gets better and clearer with time. This is true. I find my facial skin becomes very smooth. I buy from iherb because it is best priced. Thanks.

Ester-C Serum

Posted by Reviewer1702437 on Apr 18, 2010

I tried this serum to restore some vitamin-C to my skin but I found it to dry my skin out and it was very harsh. There are other vita-c serums I have tried that work very well w/o the harshness and drying effect. I was not happy with this product at all.

Jason Hyper C Serum

Posted by Reviewer1531484 on Sep 14, 2011

I use it about twice a week at night after exfoliating. I have dry, agiing and sensitive skin (I'm 46), prone to redness and an occassional breakout. This stuff heals your skin.

Excellent skin softening features

Posted by Reviewer2426528 on Nov 19, 2013

I have been using this product for years. It definitely makes my skin softer and brighter. It only seems that serum is now more suspension-type than it was before. Liquid and oily part not fully integrated and it takes 10 seconds of shaking before each use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »