Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Extra Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil, 32,000 I.U., 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reduces stretch marks and fine lines around eyes

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on May 02, 2008

I blend this with rosehip seed oil and use it around my eyes and on my stretch marks. After 3 or 4 months of use, my stretch marks were much lighter in color and the texture was smoother. After a year and a half of use, my stetch marks are about 75% less noticable. They are the same color as my other belly skin, and the texture is smoother. All that is noticale of the original stretch marks, which were considered "severe" by my OB, is some wrinkles at the lowest part of my abdomen from the stretched skin, and they shine slightly in direct light when looking at them from the side. The puffiness and discoloration around my eyes is gone, and the fine lines are less noticable. Best wishes!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2199758 on Mar 22, 2009

Oil that is good for scars, age spots, and regeneration on my face! I am 52 and look 42 thanks to Jason'! Stick and thick so I know it is pure vitamin E. I even use it on my hair for shine- rub a tiny bit in your hands and rub it into clean long hair.

Excellent to heal scratches and scars

Posted by Reviewer2812782 on Jun 01, 2009

Got a new kitten and lots of scratches on hands. Vitamin E oil has saved them. It seems they are gone in days. Amazing.

handy

Posted by Reviewer1536695 on Jun 16, 2009

I love all of Jason Natural oils. This pure vitamin E oil comes with a handy little 'spatula' which is attached to the lid, and a rim that is designed to minimize dripping outside the glass bottle. I use it straight on my daughter's chicken pox scars and also mixed with other oils to prolong their shelf life.

Thrilled

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I was thrilled with this product, rich oil, best defense against wrinkles and ageing. I use it neat at night or a teaspoon mixed in your regular moisturiser will make it an anti wrinkle cream.