Jason Natural, Styling Gel, Flaxseed Hi Shine, 6 oz (170 g)

Best Gel - No Flakes

Posted by Reviewer1243347 on Jan 31, 2009

I love this gel because it doesn't leave any flakes on my hair, it controls flyaways very effectively and keeps my hair perfectly in place. It dries firm, not hard, but firm and leaves no flakes behind on my hair. I will purchase again.

Among the best natural hair gels!

Posted by Reviewer2246499 on Jan 06, 2009

Like most other Jason products I've tried I like this gel compared to others (such as the Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel which was the worst product I've ever put in my hair). The hold lasts all day and it is not sticky or flaky like many other natural products.

Husband loves it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Apr 19, 2008

My husband won't try anything new; so when he ran out of his old gel I stuck this in his bathroom without asking. A month and a half later he asked me to get his some more. Said it worked great and he really liked the smell. Wish they had a travel size for his shaving kit.

Great styling gel

Posted by Reviewer3120580 on May 30, 2008

I've tried a lot of gels... this is the only gel that I found that really holds my curly hair!

Finally, a natural hair gel that works!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Jul 15, 2008

I have very fine hair, and this product actually does what is promises- and without flaking or feeling sticky. It has a nice clean scent when you put it on, but no lingering perfume to annoy or bother anyone sensitive.