Great Brow Gel

Posted by Shufang on Feb 23, 2016

I've been looking for a brow gel for a long time until I found this. Yes I'm sure everyone uses this to style their hair, but think about it, this is a styling gel after all. Great ingredients, decent holding power - my bushy brows stayed in place for the whole day, and what a great price compared to other brow gel in the market. I used real techniques brow brush to brush through my brows before applying this gel (a little goes a long way!). Definitely try this out if you are in the market for brow gel.

love this gel

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Jan 15, 2016

First gel that doesn't leave flakes in my hair

Love it!😁☺️

Posted by 5254610454036507976 on Jan 01, 2016

I have naturally curly hair. I love that it's all natural - holds hair well without drying it out, No over the top on the crispy/crunchy hold like most gels cause, Other brands, especially supermarket ones ruin your hair causing it to dry it out etc. My hair still feels soft after washing which is great. It's got a Nice gloss so it gives your hair some healthy shine but not oily looking, Most important part it keeps the frizz pinned down!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Dec 24, 2015

The best hair gel! Makes hair the way you want it, doesn't leave gluey helmet, very appealing fragrance, need to wash hands after using, but it's nothing. Best stuff. Period .

Jason Natural Styling Gel

Posted by 5728607429177704589 on Jul 22, 2015

Great product! I like the natural ingredients and how well it works. I can tell it provides nutrition for my hair. With the ability to order online from iHerb, I don't have to go to find it in local stores.

Just love it!

Posted by Reviewer2982128 on Feb 26, 2015

I love to style my hair with this product. Not sticky at all, but still gives a great texture to my short hair. So happy I finally found something that really works!

Natural and hard, great styling gel

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

Natural and no disturbing scent(I hate having perfumed gels, creams or sprays on my hair! I guess many would not appreciate neither, as it can parasite other scents you use), and very hard styling. Very good! A little goes a long way.

smells good

Posted by 4996566907093119314 on Dec 27, 2014

a bit pricey, but it works well on my curly hairs and isn't crunchy.

Best gel

Posted by 4965472985146214716 on Sep 01, 2014

My son needed a natural gel as he suffers with psoriasis and he loved this it does not make his head itchy or stick in his hair and has great styling power too.

loved it.

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014

Excellent hair Gel, leaving your hair looking fresh and fixed all day. the only problem i have with this item is that the old version of this item received a score of 6 on the site of EWG and there isnt any new score, so next time i ill probebly buy somthing else with a better score. you are invited to visit my Iherb page for more information.