Fragrance is overpowering and ruins it

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Jan 09, 2011

It does a good job of keeping the hands and body moisturized and smooth overnight. Unfortunately, like others in this range, its fragrance is overpowering in a way that smells unnatural. It bothered me but I continued to use it until my boyfriend complained that he didn't like the smell either. Dumped it the day after I bought an Avalon Organics hand and body lotion. It did the job with a much better fragrance.

Norway

Posted by Reviewer2021228 on Aug 01, 2011

Smells terrible! Like a mix of old lady and a wet and old/well used towel... I love the smell of roses/rosewater, but this lotion does absolutely not smell like roses :-( Would have returned it if it was more expencive.

hate the smell!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4754919333690319625 on Jan 19, 2014

Does not smell like rosewater at all, but a strong fragrance of those rose soap that does not smell like rose but soap.... texture is good just can't stand the strong smell. Will have to give away.

Not recommended!!!

Posted by 5438900213807635411 on Nov 22, 2015

It has terrible smell and it's irritated my skin!!!

Debbie Rindal

Posted by Reviewer1798461 on Jan 21, 2008

Great for dry skin nice smell

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 11, 2009

I was trying to find a lotion that I could use on my face that was light and not to heavy. After trying many lotions for anti-aging etc. I am pleased with this one. My face doesn't feel greasy but yet moisturized. The rose scent is OK, I'll probably try some other scents as well.

Soft hands for me

Posted by Reviewer1085556 on Mar 23, 2007

I have used many different hand lotions and this one leaves my hands very soft. It has a pleasant rose scent and absorbs quickly in my skin. I am ordering more.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1320544 on Feb 07, 2009

Would buy again

Remedy for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1354494 on Jun 28, 2008

The only product I've found that keeps skin moisturized for 24 hrs. Even in winter!

The absolute best

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Aug 14, 2008

This is the best, most hydrating lotion that I've found. I love it...it's a drink of water for my skin, unlike even the expensive ones that claim to be the best. I also love the rose smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »