Jason Natural, Hand Soap, Relaxing Chamomile, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2720817 on Mar 16, 2008

when using the Jason Soap for hands, my hands don't get as dry as with regular soaps.

My bathroom soap

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on May 26, 2008

Use it daily for face & hands, not drying & pleasant scent.Gentle.

The Very Best!!

Posted by Reviewer3245626 on Jun 04, 2008

I've been looking for the right soap for years. I've always had super sensitive skin, and in fact as a child and then as a teenager I had eczema on both hands.. I just received this soap, and it's truly the very best, and, beleive me, I've tried all kinds of brands (both US and international).. I highly recommend it. It indeed has a satin feel.. My hands are super soft.. no irritation (thanks to chamomile) whatsover! Jason, thank you for the wonderful soap! I wish I had discovered it years ago!

Our favorite hand soap

Posted by Reviewer2712083 on Oct 10, 2008

Gentle scent, moisture, foam, and natural - the best (-: We use it for handwashing mostly; I have tried it for my face a couple of times, and it's very nice!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2511701 on Sep 23, 2009

Wonderful fragrance! Easy on the hands. We keep this at every sink in our house.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »