Long lasting, all-purpose cleanser & bacteria fighter!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 30, 2007

This soap cured my sister of a year long battle with staph infections. The tea tree keeps bacteria levels down on the skin. It is silky and doesn't smell too strong. It can be used for the face, body and even hair. Great for kids in school to keep head lice away.

Shower

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008

I add 4 eyedropper full of P73 Super Strength oreganol to the soap and it has made my skin clear up from skin rashes, dandruff and adult acne. Steve Oklahoma

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2332854 on Aug 01, 2008

I have eczema on my hands and this is the only soap I've ever tried - including special dermatological ones - that doesn't irritate my skin!

Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer2694168 on Aug 13, 2009

I've been in the process of eliminating all non natural products from my house. Jason products have always worked great for me. This is great for hand soap, works and smells great. It is not recommended for face unless you have really oily skin.

Very nice but...

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Jan 31, 2009

This soap was very nice and made my face feel softer and smoother. However, I didn't care much for the smell and if it got on my lips, it left a horrible taste for a long time after it was rinsed off. It's quite difficult to wash your face without getting soap on your mouth and I had to curl my lips in really tightly and be super careful about the application. I decided to try something different because it is just a pain to have to do that every time (Now Foods Natural Tea Tree Shower and Bath Gel--just ordered it so I will be leaving a review after I use it a few times).

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer3085819 on Jun 13, 2008

This soap leaves your hands and face cleaned, soft and refreshed. I love this product.

Best soap around

Posted by Reviewer1986690 on Jul 08, 2008

Absolutely love the smell..it is great

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

This soap is the most gentle and naturally antibacterial cleanser in the market. Tea tree oil is a very powerful antibacterial element; and it is a natural one.

What can I say...

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007

How much can you say about a hand and facial soap, other than we love it, and it's the only kind we keep at our sinks and basins. Smells great, works great, good to our skin, and comes in a bunch of great "flavors" so we can have something different at every basin. It's not watered down either, so a 16oz jug lasts a good long while.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Dec 22, 2007

It seems to help prevent dry skin