Good hand-soap

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 10, 2014

So natural yet good cleansing hand-soap. Will buy more in the future.

Long lasting, all-purpose cleanser & bacteria fighter!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 30, 2007

This soap cured my sister of a year long battle with staph infections. The tea tree keeps bacteria levels down on the skin. It is silky and doesn't smell too strong. It can be used for the face, body and even hair. Great for kids in school to keep head lice away.

Shower

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008

I add 4 eyedropper full of P73 Super Strength oreganol to the soap and it has made my skin clear up from skin rashes, dandruff and adult acne. Steve Oklahoma

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2332854 on Aug 01, 2008

I have eczema on my hands and this is the only soap I've ever tried - including special dermatological ones - that doesn't irritate my skin!

Hand Soap

Posted by Reviewer2694168 on Aug 13, 2009

I've been in the process of eliminating all non natural products from my house. Jason products have always worked great for me. This is great for hand soap, works and smells great. It is not recommended for face unless you have really oily skin.

Very nice but...

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Jan 31, 2009

This soap was very nice and made my face feel softer and smoother. However, I didn't care much for the smell and if it got on my lips, it left a horrible taste for a long time after it was rinsed off. It's quite difficult to wash your face without getting soap on your mouth and I had to curl my lips in really tightly and be super careful about the application. I decided to try something different because it is just a pain to have to do that every time (Now Foods Natural Tea Tree Shower and Bath Gel--just ordered it so I will be leaving a review after I use it a few times).

What can I say...

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007

How much can you say about a hand and facial soap, other than we love it, and it's the only kind we keep at our sinks and basins. Smells great, works great, good to our skin, and comes in a bunch of great "flavors" so we can have something different at every basin. It's not watered down either, so a 16oz jug lasts a good long while.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on Sep 19, 2008

So glad to finally find a soap that will do antibacterial work without being full of junk you don't want to use. This smells very nice, not a strong over-powering smell at all. Just ordered 2 more, so that will make 4 extra bottles in my cupboard. Great price! They did leak a bit in shipping, but iHerb does pkg them sep. in plastic zip-lock bags so it didn't get on anything but itself.

Nice Scent, Nice Soap

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Sep 19, 2008

Leaves hands feeling soft, not dry. Would order again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Dec 22, 2007

It seems to help prevent dry skin