Jason Natural, Healthy Mouth, Antiplaque & Tartar Control Toothpaste, Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jan 14, 2014

Pleasant mild taste with light mint-cinnamon notes. Неплохая и приятная на вкус паста мятная, но не ядрёная и с лёгкими нотками корицы.

Like it!

Posted by FataMorgana on Apr 15, 2011

Very tasty toothpaste! Cleans as well, I'll take another!

Jason Natural, Healthy Mouth, All Natural Tartar Control Toothpaste, Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1226904 on Jan 09, 2012

I've been using this toothpaste for years. Even my kids use. My husband doesn't get the canker sores since switching.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 14, 2012

It is a nice toothpaste and I have used this one before. It has moments of being a little stringy but it is nothing major. I will say that the flavor is not too bad but my mouth is clean and I use it with Tea Tree mouthwash.

like it)

Posted by Reviewer2762541 on Apr 12, 2012

good smell and taste during 10 minutes after cleaning

Best tasting non flouride toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on May 14, 2008

I have tried a variety and this is the best tasting. It works great too. Leaves a fresh clean mouth with a pleasant aftertaste.

The dentist want to know

Posted by Reviewer2789144 on Nov 04, 2009

My dentist wanted to know what I was doing to keep my mouth so healthy. Tea Tree oil toothpaste was my answer

We love Jason healthy mouth toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3321059 on Dec 18, 2009

We have used Jason healthy mouth toothpaste for around 3 yrs. now, our Dentist asked us what toothpaste we use, he said our gums were very healthy. We won't use anything else.

My favorite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2752777 on Jan 22, 2010

This is a great all natural toothpaste that leaves your teeth feeling really clean and your breath fresh!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Sep 16, 2008

I really feel good about this toothpaste. Pure and clean and great tasting.