pasta

Posted by 5134037229515030172 on Jan 09, 2015

eficienta

I like it

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Jan 07, 2015

It took me a few days to get used to the flavor, but now I like it. It makes the mouth feel and taste clean, without the intense sweetness from other toothpaste.

Nice taste - easy to use

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Bought for the spare bathroom. Other family members have reported it is a good toothpaste.

Jason Natural, toothpaste - tea tree oil & Clnnamon

Posted by 5143972241721872956 on Dec 14, 2014

It is a best product for me.

me encanta

Posted by Pansinsal on Aug 25, 2014

sin duda de mis pastas favoritas, te deja la boca con sensacion de limpieza y al sabor no se le puede pedir mas, perfecta.

Best Toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

disappointing

Posted by 5690553540178250179 on Jul 29, 2014

Doesn't clean well,doesn't work well on the breath smell,too much foamy which makes me think of how natural it is..won't use it again

This is my favorite Toothpaste !

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014

I discovered this one not so long ago , the taste is very good , a bit like cloves ( the mix of tea tree & cinnamon gives a sweet clove taste and smell ) You really feel your mouth and teeth are clean after using it and your breath is so fresh for so long ! i think it's my new favorite from JAson 's toothpaste . i tried the orange cinnamon which is good also ! this is a natural product and i will order it again .

clean

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 26, 2014

I use this Toothpaste all the time. This brand is really good

Cleans well and freshens breath!

Posted by 5432190165615675308 on May 12, 2014

This toothpaste is great, it tastes wonderful and cleans out the mouth really well and keeps the breath fresh! Will definitely buy it again.