Tooth Paste

Posted by 5104172336330704048 on Jul 23, 2013

Can't complain. it's good.

Like it

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I like this product. My husband thinks it is too "hot". Very refreshing :)

I love Jason Natural Toothpastes

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 05, 2013

This is the 3rd flavor I have tried of this brand and it is great! It's good for the kids too as it is not as strong or 'spicy' as some of the other flavors like spearmint etc. And I love the fact that they use stevia as a sweetener and real tea tree and cinnamon oils:)

No more upset stomach!

Posted by Reviewer2820231 on Sep 24, 2013

This toothpaste will make your mouth clean as a whistle, smelling minty fresh and leave a pleasant taste in your mouth! I can`t use a regular SLS toothpaste as it upsets my stomach something awfull - even after many rinses and gargling with water. I always get symptoms that are like foodpoisoning (pain in stomach, water in my mouth, nausea, headache and an urge to throw up) after using those ordinary ones that "everyone" uses. But after switching to SLS free tothpaste I have no more symptoms! I have tried several SLS free tothpastes, but this one is by FAR my favourite! And the price are good too!! Can recommend:)

good pasta

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Foams well, economical consumption. After use, remains a pleasant feeling of comfort in the mouth. Of the features: I can only say that my sister smell pasta with its associated with the smell in the dental office. I have no such associations.Хорошо пенится, экономичный расход. После использования остается приятное ощущение комфорта во рту. Из особенностей: могу только сказать, что у моей сестры запах пасты проассоциировался с запахом в стоматологическом кабинете. У меня таких ассоциаций нет.

Great product

Posted by 5731313857468091196 on Sep 13, 2012

Great product with very mild long lasting flavor! It is the best toothpaste I have tried.

Good good!

Posted by Andriy6 on Jan 27, 2013

This was my first natural tooth-paste and I wasn't disappointed! I like the result, I like the scent and freshness. Don't hesitate to try it!

Posted by rayple on Dec 13, 2013

i love the fresh taste

Posted by 5421261507070807567 on May 19, 2016

really cleans and has a great fresh taste

The best

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on May 24, 2016

The best toothpaste I have bought here on iherb! Gives a clean and fresh feeling.