it works

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Aug 22, 2010

My daughter has long straight hair that gets very tangly. This conditioner works and I also comb her hair in the shower as I rinse it. The conditioner is very thick, and I actually make about 1 1/2 bottles out of one by adding water.

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3350288 on Jun 14, 2014

Nice smell and detangles quite well. It has to be left on for a couple of minutes for the best result.

Great product!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013

Not all conditioners out there are equal and I'm impressed by this one. I've never spent so much on hair products and I don't always believe you get what you pay for but this was an excellent purchase. It's gentle and effective on my daughter's hair and leaves a light smell. My daughter's hair gets tangled quick and if she skips this step I know it!

paraben-free

Posted by 4664073339569890514 on Jan 03, 2014

This conditioner is paraben-free. The berry smell is mild which is really nice. My daughter's hair is very fine and tangles easily. i think this will detangle thick hair much better than it does fine hair.

Very good smell

Posted by 5468458943321653492 on Jun 05, 2014

The product has the best smell from any other kids conditioner but the results as for the detanlging are poor. Needs to stay in the hair for some time and afterwards the results are better but not great.

Bubbly tears

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Jul 20, 2013

This conditioner is a very good product with a modest smell, but the problems begins when it gets in the eyes. It's supposed to be tear free, but it's not. But the hear are easy to comb afterwords.

成套买的

Posted by Reviewer2247026 on Oct 29, 2013

跟洗发水一起买的,不过对孩子来说护发素好像用处不大.

아주 부드러워요

Posted by Reviewer2153428 on Feb 28, 2014

4세 딸 샴프만 하기엔 뻣뻣해서 컨디셔너 찾던중 애티튜드랑 제이슨 사봤어요, 둘다 써본 결과 애티튜드보단 제이슨이 훨씬 부드럽네요, 앞으로 제이슨으로 정착하려구요-

Exelent conditioner

Posted by 4742335955737182759 on May 07, 2016

Leaves har soft and easy to brush. Nice smell. Very economic in use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »