Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1884349 on Oct 27, 2010

Very Nice smell, clean well, my 3 years old loved it but unfortunately I believe it gave her some rash in the neck (she is very sensitive and only can use baby shampoo with no additive at all and no smell) .......I am using it for myself!

shampoo for kids.

Posted by Reviewer2489987 on Nov 06, 2011

The kids love it. My 10 year old daugther have tried a lot of different shampoos because she is very sensitiv. This one is so far the best.

Wonderful Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2116744 on Dec 12, 2011

Very pleased with this shampoo. My youngest son has eczema and this shampoo is mild enough for his skin, plus it has a pleasant scent to it. The bottle lasted me more than 6 mos, and I used it on 2 children.

Oh, I love this banana shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Oct 16, 2007

I have funny, adult hair-flyaway, dry, brittle and just really hard to manage. This shampoo makes it look less funny which is my goal. Plus, it has a light, banana scent.

Mom loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2341863 on Mar 17, 2009

works great on lond childs hair

JASON NATURAL SHAMPOO KID'S ONLY

Posted by Reviewer3081923 on May 26, 2012

WE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO.. SMELLS GREAT AND WORKS GREAT... WE EVEN BATHE IN IT......We have never had any problem with it being over drying like some reviewed....My daughter has sensitive skin and it never bothers her...I did notice that the consistency of the mixture was a little different. But we still love the Jason's brand shampoo....

Smells nice, washes good

Posted by Reviewer1299347 on Dec 27, 2012

My daughter's hair becomes soft and good-smelling after using this. Big bottle, will do for a loong while :)

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

we like the smell banana. i will buy it again

Labai geras šampūnas vaikams be ašarų

Posted by Reviewer1465514 on Nov 30, 2014

Labai skaniai kvepia, nedaug reikia, kad išmuilinti(gerai putoja) ir labai patinka vaikams šis šampūnas. Pagal tokį kiekį labai gera kaina.

Go Banana!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

My kid thought the banana smell is wonderful. He has this current craze over the Minions who loves bananas. Anyway, the shampoo is chemical free ( No Parabens, SLS or Phthalates) which is important and it does it job well too! A little is enough to clean off the chlorine after his swim days. This is a happy buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!