Go Banana!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

My kid thought the banana smell is wonderful. He has this current craze over the Minions who loves bananas. Anyway, the shampoo is chemical free ( No Parabens, SLS or Phthalates) which is important and it does it job well too! A little is enough to clean off the chlorine after his swim days. This is a happy buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Labai geras šampūnas vaikams be ašarų

Posted by Reviewer1465514 on Nov 30, 2014

Labai skaniai kvepia, nedaug reikia, kad išmuilinti(gerai putoja) ir labai patinka vaikams šis šampūnas. Pagal tokį kiekį labai gera kaina.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3071918 on Dec 17, 2008

Our entire family really, really likes this shampoo! It smells nice and leaves everyone's hair soft and manageable. Definitely will keep buying this one!

Eyes Burn

Posted by Reviewer2304349 on Apr 22, 2008

My daughter's eyes Burn with this shampoo. Smells good.

kids only

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Nov 07, 2009

Seems to clean well enough but not nuch of a smell.

Drying, smells bad

Posted by Reviewer1468252 on Sep 21, 2011

i think im the odd one out here. this shampoo feels so super drying on my little girl's hair (makes her hair squeaky clean) and smells like some cough syrup that i used to drink when i was a a kid.. wont buy it again

tear-free and smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1188421 on Nov 22, 2008

My favorite of all children's shampoo, gentle enough for my baby and always smells good!

Excellent Product for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2379846 on Oct 15, 2007

This cleans and smell so goooood! My kids love this shampoo and I love that it's made naturally.

LOVE THIS SHAMPOO

Posted by Reviewer2940069 on Jan 30, 2007

This is a great shampoo. It not only smells wonderful, but works great on my little girls hair. She has fine hair and it leaves it so healthy and shiny. I use it myself and it works well for my hair too. Great shampoo....Elaine in Alabama

Great Shampoo!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Apr 26, 2007

We have been using this shampoo for quite some time now, and we really love it! It makes my little ones hair shiny and manageable. It smells very nice and we are glad it is so natural.