good for kids

Posted by Reviewer1957936 on Sep 26, 2010

good smelling and nature.

+++

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Oct 25, 2010

Very pleasant scent. I like it and my little baby too!

All Natural Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1534699 on Nov 23, 2009

We tried this for our kids a few weeks ago and love it. All natural ingredients and none of those harmful chemicals.

Keeps my kids' hair healthy

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 29, 2010

Very gentle to the hair indeed.

Great product and Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2074107 on Apr 03, 2010

Consistently, I have purchased this product and many others from Iherb. I always shop around on-line first for the best price with shipping and IHerb always beats the competition. I live on the East Coast and the shipping is fast and there is no leakage from the bottles. I couldn't ask for better service nor a better product. I have used this product for years with my kids and it always performs great. I have a daughters with thick hair and thin hair and it is great for both.

Good product for kids

Posted by Reviewer2629893 on Apr 15, 2010

Very nice shampoo with pleasant banana smell. It's really gentle and gives a good foam. I like this product.

This is a great shampoo for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1892058 on May 06, 2010

The smell is subtle, it lathers well, comes in a good size and is definitely cost effective! Will certainly be coming back for more....where else can you buy a healthy shampoo that is free of parabens, sulfates and is good for the environment! Awesome :-) NZ

best kids shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1678693 on Jun 09, 2010

kids love it -smells good and works great no tears!!!!!!!!!!!! helps with tangles!

No Artifical Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1448117 on Jun 09, 2010

We have been using this Shampoo on your boys, 3 and 5 Years old. They love it, smells good and cleans very well.

The soap that goes a long way!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Jul 26, 2010

I used this on my 2 y.o. instead of Burt's bees )whick I love). I liked this shampoo because I used it as a bodywash as well- a little goes a super long way!I like the smell and the price is nice. Great product!