Kids did not enjoy flavor

Posted by Reviewer1892326 on Dec 03, 2010

While I was very excited about this product, my children (ages 4 and 2) were not. They do not enjoy the flavor, and I noticed a slight 'tingling' sensation when using it. I also purchased the orange flavor, but passed that on to a friend for her children to try.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2588518 on Feb 02, 2012

Toosweet!

Only okay...

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

My kids found the taste of this toothpaste too strong and sweet. We all now use and LOVE Jason Natural Nutrismile, All-Natural Ester-C Toothpaste (Orange, Cinnamon & Mint) instead.

toothpaste

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

My child didnt like this so much.

kids like it but has sls in it :(

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

kidsit kids like it but have since discovered a few questionable ingredients that are closely related to sls, it has 'sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate' in it, which is a shame. won't be buying this is again.

not so much

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Jan 02, 2013

buoght it for my 4 year old and he refused to use it due to its no so nice taste. will not buy again

Contains Glycerin !

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Nov 03, 2013

What were they thinking: Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth. Glycerin layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it.

Not as good as we expected

Posted by 5479618070461288572 on Jan 29, 2016

Each time we finish a toothpaste, I order a new one from different company with different taste for my kids. This one they didn't like & my little one can't use it because it's not safe to swallow.

too watery

Posted by 5262005602434707890 on Mar 25, 2016

the gel is a bit too watery to the extent that it drops from the toothbrush even before they get to dissolved.

my dd doesn't like it

Posted by 4650163188145578243 on Jul 26, 2016

It is abit watery which is fine as there are other good organic toothpaste that I bought also has watery consistency. But my daughter just doesn't like it. She is okay on the first use and subsequently just frown and ask me to use as little as possible when I brush her teeth. She said is yucky. I tried to smell it , it's smell is quite different and I agreed its yucky. It's different than what I smelled when first open. Not sure if it just turn bad or i just mentally think everything smell good on new product. It's quite torturing to see her long face so at the end I just discarded the tube which was not even used half. It's a waste but it's important to use something ur kid like to make the teeth cleaning easier and happier.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »