July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, Moisturizing Cream, Balancing Wild Yam, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 3-star

Different Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1375177 on Feb 07, 2008

The ingredients in your product was totally different from the Jason Wild Yam Balancing Moisturizing cream I purchased from my local health food store. Please inform me why. I thought I was purchasing the same product.

Cream of Nature

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

I am on my second jar of this. I am rubbing it on my stomach to get rid of my senior roll. I think I am better and my skin is a bit firmer. I also eat healthy and exercise.

Nice moisturizer, but do not expect more

Posted by 4993152435481148289 on Jul 29, 2013

This cream is soft and fresh but I do not think it is comparable with wilde yam creams using during menopause, so it does not affect your hormones. But if you are just looking for a good moisturizer, this one is.

Natural

Posted by 5162599505569076838 on Mar 25, 2014

Quite strong smell. It is a lot of natural active ingredients, allergic reaction is possible. Wild yam in very small quantity.