NYC

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Jul 28, 2010

This product is great. It is gentle enough to use on the face without that greasy feeling. It can be used on the whole body too. It makes the skin feel soft and smooth. Does not clog pores of my face.

Jason Cocoa Butter

Posted by Reviewer1294462 on May 20, 2010

I love this cream! I bought it for my son who has eczema and extremely dry/sensitive skin. This works wonders on him and me! I'm pregnant and use this on my belly to prevent stretch marks, worked the first time around (no stretch marks) and I'm confident it will do wonders this time too. Also has a wonderful light smell and absorbs quickly, not greasy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1692719 on Nov 24, 2009

I have been using this as face cream for two years now. It is as good or better than the $35 cream I used to buy. I am very sensitive to chemicals and perfumes and this does not bother me at all and it's not greasy.

Great face cream

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Jan 03, 2010

I'm on my 4th pot of this it is so great. Very intensive yet no greasy residue. I have very sensitive skin prone to breakouts on my chin and I can put this EVERYWHERE on my face and no breakouts. Fantastic as an after-sun as well. A really great find and lasts ages.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1552384 on Jan 26, 2011

Very chocolatety and doesn't leave a greasy film on hands. Definitely recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer2883631 on Feb 26, 2011

First of all - smell... It's VERY strong even for me (Usually I'm not sensitive to smells). I thought it would be more tender... The second is dimeticone in it! But if you more attentive than me you will see that it shown in Product details) anyway this cream gives moisture and comfort. But I will NOT buy it again.

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1428695 on Apr 04, 2011

I have a dry skin and this cream doesn't help me with dryness at all!

Your skin will thank you.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010

I love the smell of this. Also, it works well leaving my hands and feet soft and smooth.

A good cream!

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011

Pleasant smell, good moisturizing

Chocolate!

Posted by Marmadridzamora on Feb 20, 2015

Muy buena crema hidratante, para cara o cuerpo pero lo aplico solo en el cuerpo por el olor a chocolate que deja, muy hidratante, fácil de aplicar. Recomendado!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »