I would use this again.

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Sep 16, 2011

It helps heal my skin. Good stuff.

Great for a shaved head. ( Bald head friendly product.)

Posted by Reviewer2156563 on May 22, 2016

Jason Natural Moisturizing Gel with Aloe is a very soothing product to apply to your head after shaving it. Jason's has a nice thickness that feels great for your head and it contenues treat your head after using a razer. First put a little witch hazel on your freshly shaved head as an astringent let dry and then add jason's gel. You will be a happy bald dude.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jul 18, 2014

The best aloe vero gel

great light moisture :)

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

Perfect for hot summer months. The gel is not sticky and it is ultra moisturizing :)

It's cool

Posted by 4666386564294145072 on Jun 29, 2013

It's cool

Love it

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Oct 03, 2014

I have used Jason aloe vera for years and I always come back to it. I love that it is without perfume and the texture is nice.

My true firend

Posted by Reviewer2636132 on Nov 03, 2015

I use this when I have shaved my intim area. Its a must have for my, because I cant shave that mutch, since im really sensetive down there. this helps me alot, and I can shave as mutch as I want. A litte goes a long way, use it right after you have shaved. works magic for me:)

God aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 09, 2016

Jeg bruker dette produktet for solbrenthet og på moderate brannskader. Veldig fornøyd med produktet. For meg lønner det seeg å bestille aloe vera fra Iherb fremfor å kjøpe på helsekost.

진정효과

Posted by 5012315296147121665 on Jul 10, 2013

저렴하게 대용량으로샀어요 여름이라 마니바르면끈적거림이좀있어서 소량바르고 흡수시키니 좀나아요 겨울엔 완전좋을듯 피부간지러워하는아이도발라주니 좀나은것같기도하네요 향은 그럭저럭

loves this.

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Feb 16, 2011

i got my friend this for her suffering from atopy. she loves it. but someone told me that some ingrediants of this product are not unreliable. if i buy aloe vera again, i may try another. but this is good, guess.