Jason Natural, Moisturizing Gel, Aloe Vera, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Very Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer3092462 on Jan 07, 2009

This gel moisturizes much better than the ones I have purchased in stores. I will be buying more in the future. Good value for the price.

I really love this!

Posted by Reviewer3307467 on Jun 07, 2010

I'm currently using it as facial moisturizer and I credit it with calming my face and returning it to normal. The first few times I put it on my face I applied the gel directly to my skin and after it dried, it left a glossy shiny finish. I don't particularly enjoying looking shiny, so now I wet my hands, add a dollop to my palm and rub it between my hands before I apply it to my face. I apply it under my eyes and on my eyelids as well. When it dries my skin looks natural and not shiny. Love it!

fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Dec 16, 2011

Cant live without it. this is what saves my sensitive acneprone skin on a daily basis, when everything else provokes it. wonderful as a moisturiser for skin that doesn´t handle oilbased products well. Great against sunburns and any kind of skincondition, great antiinflamatory treatment. Terrible as a daytime moisturiser since it dryes out and cakes. I use it as a nighttime moisturizer, and it heals up and evens out the skinproblems that accumulate during the day. I need to figure out what to blend it with so my skin is still moist in the morning, though. Great value for your money!

Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Dec 24, 2010

I have used this on sore feet and wounds, sunburn, mosquito bites, burns, everything. Wounds disappear over night - never seen that before. Dry skin... everything. Magical. Even my skeptical old dad tried it on a recurring rash he's got on his face and said "i can feel it going under the skin and doing stuff - my regular cream the doctor recommended just feels cold and thick" He ended up buying a bottle himself.

More than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2423473 on Nov 24, 2012

(Aloe based product.) I bought it to use as a moisturizer on my feet,for which it works well. My mother-in-law burnt herself with popping grease and put it on to alliviate discomfort, and the spot never even blistered. My son has dermatoligist treated exema, and now he uses it to assist with moisturizing his dry skin.