More than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2423473 on Nov 24, 2012

(Aloe based product.) I bought it to use as a moisturizer on my feet,for which it works well. My mother-in-law burnt herself with popping grease and put it on to alliviate discomfort, and the spot never even blistered. My son has dermatoligist treated exema, and now he uses it to assist with moisturizing his dry skin.

Antiwrinkle gel

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love Jason's Aloe vera. It is my multipurpose gel. I use it to moisturize dry skin, to lift and prevent wrinkles from forming under my eyes and on the side of my mouth to fight laugh lines, and on cuts and scrapes. It does a beautiful job performing all these functions. Thank you so much Aubrey Organics for your wonderful conditioners. I truly thank Iherb for carrying and selling this lovely product at an affordable cost!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1822700 on Dec 27, 2008

Light and good texture. Cooling and soothing touch on skin.

Great for a shaved head. ( Bald head friendly product.)

Posted by Reviewer2156563 on May 22, 2016

Jason Natural Moisturizing Gel with Aloe is a very soothing product to apply to your head after shaving it. Jason's has a nice thickness that feels great for your head and it contenues treat your head after using a razer. First put a little witch hazel on your freshly shaved head as an astringent let dry and then add jason's gel. You will be a happy bald dude.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jul 18, 2014

The best aloe vero gel

Love it

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Oct 03, 2014

I have used Jason aloe vera for years and I always come back to it. I love that it is without perfume and the texture is nice.

My true firend

Posted by Reviewer2636132 on Nov 03, 2015

I use this when I have shaved my intim area. Its a must have for my, because I cant shave that mutch, since im really sensetive down there. this helps me alot, and I can shave as mutch as I want. A litte goes a long way, use it right after you have shaved. works magic for me:)

God aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 09, 2016

Jeg bruker dette produktet for solbrenthet og på moderate brannskader. Veldig fornøyd med produktet. For meg lønner det seeg å bestille aloe vera fra Iherb fremfor å kjøpe på helsekost.

A Pleasant Surprise

Posted by Reviewer2912558 on Apr 16, 2009

Absolutely great!! Works well in winter..we shall see how it performs this summer.

good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1536695 on May 10, 2009

I like how this gel goes on the skin. It glides on and doesn't turn all watery neither does it leave a sticky residue. I find it very moisturising. Will be buying this again.