Great!

Posted by DesertLiving on Apr 30, 2015

Soothing and light, this works for mild aches and pains.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3179081 on Jul 31, 2013

I had a bad sprain on my hand , forearm and up to elbow . I had this stuff , but had never used it . Put it on , and within minutes , literally , most pain was gone , and using my hand , forearm was possible .

like the smell and its also good to relax muscles

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

i rub it in with a spatula or a spoon (like gua-sha) so that it absorbs well. i like the smell. it's like tigerbalm

Good performance

Posted by Reviewer1844632 on Feb 01, 2008

The Tea Tree Oil gel is doing a good job in reieving pain

WARNING! Dont apply heat after using this and the active ingrediant is VERY STRONG

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 07, 2014

This is clearly stated in the directions but i foolishly didnt see it. Upon researching methyl salicate it can cause serious organ damage if you overdose. Im gutted to read this as this stuf really works for TEMPORARY use..

Cooling effect does not last long

Posted by thiviya on Apr 27, 2014

This smells like my muay thai oil, which has similar ingredients. The cooling effect lasted about 5 minutes max. It left a greasy residue which absorbed into my skin overnight. I did not feel much pain after using this.

Good for massaging sore muscles

Posted by Reviewer2055238 on Nov 29, 2010

This doesn't seem much like a gel at first, but if you break the surface, it melts very quickly on your skin. It makes a good salve for massaging muscles. I wouldn't say relief is immediate, but it's as good as most ointments I've used, and it doesn't make me break out in a rash.

Jason Cooling Mineral Tea Tree Gel

Posted by Reviewer2740824 on Jan 28, 2011

A wonderful product which I find very soothing for aches and pains, specifically helping me with my ongoing sciatica pain.

Great prodact

Posted by proteuss on Dec 13, 2011

My wife and has been using it for nearly 15 years not only as pain relief but also for soft massage and open inhalation when somebody had caught cold.

Gerry