10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jason Natural, Muscle Pain Therapy, Cooling Minerals & Tea Tree, 8 oz (227 g)

Cooling mineral gel

Posted by Reviewer2965128 on Apr 10, 2008

I have been using this product for a few years now, it is a staple in our home. It is excellent for muscle aches, strains, etc. as it warms without burning the skin.We use it for colds, headaches,growing pains, you name it. iHerb has the best price that I have found (I usually paid twice as much).

Jason Mineral Gel

Posted by Reviewer2709029 on Sep 12, 2008

Best Product around! I've used this for severel years.Originally introduced to me by my massage therapist.I have fibromyalgia and often have bad shoulders, neck, back, hips etc. If pain wakes me up at night I just rub some mineral Gel into the area and shortly thereafter I fall asleep. Gramma in Canada

USA..Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Posted by Reviewer3076417 on Jul 23, 2008

This stuff works great~I (53 yrs old) use it on my neck when its stiff and my 85 yr old mother swears by it; she uses it on her bad back.. Seems like one needs to apply it (sparingly I might add), for about 3 days, and then it truly does take the pain away~the ingredients must have a 'cummulative effect'... We both love this stuff and I have even shared some with my neighbor who had a very stiff/sore shoulder. She too, gives it a 'thumbs up'! It works! And we always, ALWAYS, have some on hand~

Jason Natural cooling mineral gel, tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2505248 on Sep 03, 2010

I've used this product for over 10 years and I keep using it because I have not found anything that works better for arthritis, muscle aches and joint pain relief.

Jason's Cooling Mineral Gel

Posted by Reviewer2321218 on Jul 25, 2010

A friend recommened this product to me. I have been having pain in my right knee. It definitely relieves the pain and does it within a few minutes after application. Your price is the best, about half of what it sells for in a local supermarket. Thanks.