Doesn't reduce muscle pain immediately

Posted by 5373896760573639349 on May 11, 2015

Good that it is not to hot to be use around the neck region, but not as effective as I thought it should be.

A new look, an old friend, comfort~

Posted by 4863092092608515108 on Mar 15, 2015

In 1999 a friend rubbed this on my back for relief from a strain. She sent me home with the jar. After the pain was gone, I used it occasionally when needed. December 2014 I had three serious falls that left my hips and left lower back in terrible pain. I got out the expired Jason tea tree oil from long ago and tried it. It helped a little, so I sent for a new jar. I still am recovering here in March, and regularly use Jason. I am certain I would NEVER sleep without it. Diabetes and Fibromyalgia are added problems for me. Jason applied to my feet and ankles gives me relief from the dry peeling skin and Neuropathy pain. Thank you Jason, for being here for me.

It did nothing for me!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

It's very sticky and didn't help with my aches and pains. Will not buy it again.

fabulous

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Feb 20, 2015

I bought this for severe muscle pain and it works wonderfully....The pain goes away quickly...

Great product good for pain

Posted by 4870779886395854424 on Dec 21, 2014

I just started using cream,used the day before on my knee and woke up and checked to see if it worked and it did ! Im excited,i exercise often and i like being atheletic,im a female,53.i do squats and come up like a 20 year old,I got my body back! I bought this for my Mom,91and i am using it to exercise her limbs.I recommend this for joint pain,smell is strong so use while around the house.The way you will feel will make you ignore the smell

This really helped me a lot with aches and muscular pain!

Posted by 5399759788538563044 on Dec 11, 2014

Haven't used this for a while as pains have eased, partly due to this great product. Would definitely recommend!

a favourite

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Nov 25, 2014

My mom has arthritis and this has helped her immensely finished with the 2nd jar onto the third

Great product

Posted by 5699045297187269595 on Nov 05, 2014

If you've got pain, try this, it really helps.

It is Nice!

Posted by 5206310408460707862 on Oct 26, 2014

I love this Muscle Pain Therapy.. it may relieve the Pain.. but I use this for different purpose. I use this for bug will stay away from me. For Muscle pain I use Healing Plaster.

very good