Jason Mineral Gel

Posted by Reviewer2709029 on Sep 12, 2008

Best Product around! I've used this for severel years.Originally introduced to me by my massage therapist.I have fibromyalgia and often have bad shoulders, neck, back, hips etc. If pain wakes me up at night I just rub some mineral Gel into the area and shortly thereafter I fall asleep. Gramma in Canada

Jason Natural cooling mineral gel, tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2505248 on Sep 03, 2010

I've used this product for over 10 years and I keep using it because I have not found anything that works better for arthritis, muscle aches and joint pain relief.

Cooling mineral gel

Posted by Reviewer2965128 on Apr 10, 2008

I have been using this product for a few years now, it is a staple in our home. It is excellent for muscle aches, strains, etc. as it warms without burning the skin.We use it for colds, headaches,growing pains, you name it. iHerb has the best price that I have found (I usually paid twice as much).

USA..Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Posted by Reviewer3076417 on Jul 23, 2008

This stuff works great~I (53 yrs old) use it on my neck when its stiff and my 85 yr old mother swears by it; she uses it on her bad back.. Seems like one needs to apply it (sparingly I might add), for about 3 days, and then it truly does take the pain away~the ingredients must have a 'cummulative effect'... We both love this stuff and I have even shared some with my neighbor who had a very stiff/sore shoulder. She too, gives it a 'thumbs up'! It works! And we always, ALWAYS, have some on hand~

Good!

Posted by Alexanderakalucky on Jul 02, 2012

A strange effect! First hot, then cold.

Awesome!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

My mother suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and we have been looking for natural treatments or ways to alleviate her joint pain. I give her hand massages using Jason's Muscle Pain therapy and she loves it. What I love about it is that a little goes a long way and after I am done massaging her hands, the therapy cream dries very quickly and barely leaves any scent! Great product - better and natural alternative to products like bengay.

a favourite

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Nov 25, 2014

My mom has arthritis and this has helped her immensely finished with the 2nd jar onto the third

This really helped me a lot with aches and muscular pain!

Posted by 5399759788538563044 on Dec 11, 2014

Haven't used this for a while as pains have eased, partly due to this great product. Would definitely recommend!

Great product good for pain

Posted by 4870779886395854424 on Dec 21, 2014

I just started using cream,used the day before on my knee and woke up and checked to see if it worked and it did ! Im excited,i exercise often and i like being atheletic,im a female,53.i do squats and come up like a 20 year old,I got my body back! I bought this for my Mom,91and i am using it to exercise her limbs.I recommend this for joint pain,smell is strong so use while around the house.The way you will feel will make you ignore the smell

Real help!

Posted by 5635004021451465103 on May 19, 2014

Relives any kind of muscles pain and very effective remedy for running nose and cough. Love this product immensely.