A new look, an old friend, comfort~

Posted by 4863092092608515108 on Mar 15, 2015

In 1999 a friend rubbed this on my back for relief from a strain. She sent me home with the jar. After the pain was gone, I used it occasionally when needed. December 2014 I had three serious falls that left my hips and left lower back in terrible pain. I got out the expired Jason tea tree oil from long ago and tried it. It helped a little, so I sent for a new jar. I still am recovering here in March, and regularly use Jason. I am certain I would NEVER sleep without it. Diabetes and Fibromyalgia are added problems for me. Jason applied to my feet and ankles gives me relief from the dry peeling skin and Neuropathy pain. Thank you Jason, for being here for me.

Great product good for pain

Posted by 4870779886395854424 on Dec 21, 2014

I just started using cream,used the day before on my knee and woke up and checked to see if it worked and it did ! Im excited,i exercise often and i like being atheletic,im a female,53.i do squats and come up like a 20 year old,I got my body back! I bought this for my Mom,91and i am using it to exercise her limbs.I recommend this for joint pain,smell is strong so use while around the house.The way you will feel will make you ignore the smell

This really helped me a lot with aches and muscular pain!

Posted by 5399759788538563044 on Dec 11, 2014

Haven't used this for a while as pains have eased, partly due to this great product. Would definitely recommend!

a favourite

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Nov 25, 2014

My mom has arthritis and this has helped her immensely finished with the 2nd jar onto the third

Great product

Posted by 5699045297187269595 on Nov 05, 2014

If you've got pain, try this, it really helps.

very good

Posted by 4632208950463293254 on Oct 10, 2014

works well

Real help!

Posted by 5635004021451465103 on May 19, 2014

Relives any kind of muscles pain and very effective remedy for running nose and cough. Love this product immensely.

Jason Natural

Posted by 5692432800510053994 on Apr 24, 2014

The product is good. The family doctor

The best remedy ever!

Posted by AuntAgatha on Dec 23, 2013

All my friends and family use this wonderful product and it gives us much use than any others. Brings relief in cold, flu, headaches, any sorts of hurts. Cannot live without it really!!!

review of a product