Jason Mineral Gel

Posted by Reviewer2709029 on Sep 12, 2008

Best Product around! I've used this for severel years.Originally introduced to me by my massage therapist.I have fibromyalgia and often have bad shoulders, neck, back, hips etc. If pain wakes me up at night I just rub some mineral Gel into the area and shortly thereafter I fall asleep. Gramma in Canada

Jason Natural cooling mineral gel, tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2505248 on Sep 03, 2010

I've used this product for over 10 years and I keep using it because I have not found anything that works better for arthritis, muscle aches and joint pain relief.

Cooling mineral gel

Posted by Reviewer2965128 on Apr 10, 2008

I have been using this product for a few years now, it is a staple in our home. It is excellent for muscle aches, strains, etc. as it warms without burning the skin.We use it for colds, headaches,growing pains, you name it. iHerb has the best price that I have found (I usually paid twice as much).

USA..Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Posted by Reviewer3076417 on Jul 23, 2008

This stuff works great~I (53 yrs old) use it on my neck when its stiff and my 85 yr old mother swears by it; she uses it on her bad back.. Seems like one needs to apply it (sparingly I might add), for about 3 days, and then it truly does take the pain away~the ingredients must have a 'cummulative effect'... We both love this stuff and I have even shared some with my neighbor who had a very stiff/sore shoulder. She too, gives it a 'thumbs up'! It works! And we always, ALWAYS, have some on hand~

Good!

Posted by Alexanderakalucky on Jul 02, 2012

A strange effect! First hot, then cold.

Awesome!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

My mother suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and we have been looking for natural treatments or ways to alleviate her joint pain. I give her hand massages using Jason's Muscle Pain therapy and she loves it. What I love about it is that a little goes a long way and after I am done massaging her hands, the therapy cream dries very quickly and barely leaves any scent! Great product - better and natural alternative to products like bengay.

The best remedy ever!

Posted by AuntAgatha on Dec 23, 2013

All my friends and family use this wonderful product and it gives us much use than any others. Brings relief in cold, flu, headaches, any sorts of hurts. Cannot live without it really!!!

Jason's Cooling Mineral Gel

Posted by Reviewer2321218 on Jul 25, 2010

A friend recommened this product to me. I have been having pain in my right knee. It definitely relieves the pain and does it within a few minutes after application. Your price is the best, about half of what it sells for in a local supermarket. Thanks.

Cooling mineral gel

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I very much like to cool mineral gel. I used it for treatment in a bruise. Well relieves pain, quickly helps.

Great product

Posted by 5699045297187269595 on Nov 05, 2014

If you've got pain, try this, it really helps.