Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2244058 on Jul 08, 2008

This is my favorite shampoo because it does not dry my hair out. It leaves my hair soft and silky.

Gives hair body

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008

Excellent organic product. I noticed my hair had more body and this shampoo has a nice clean smell.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1576410 on Jul 29, 2008

And wonderful service as always.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Aug 13, 2008

bought for my sister.. who spends a lot for Avon, L'oreal products.. and said really makes hair more dense and thicker.. even stronger..I'm a med. student, I know that Biotin is very good for "Scalp" and "hair".. if you had bought a Biotin shampoo "French made" you would pay 3x :)) Jason and Avalon makes good Biotin products, I think.

Pure and Natural

Posted by Reviewer3264392 on Aug 13, 2008

This leaves my hair feeling great! Smooth and soft, knowing that it is pure and natural makes it even better! Great Product!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3084098 on Sep 04, 2008

I have used this off and on for 10 years now. I always like to try new shampoos but I always come back to this one. I have long think hair, and recieve many compliments. I believe this is a great biotin shampoo that has fortified my hair. Sometimes I do 2 washes, the second one will always give you a rich lather.

Jason Natural, Natural Biotin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3286353 on Oct 20, 2008

Good Shampoo - I've got thick, curly, tends to get dry hair

Jason Natural, Natural Biotin Shampoo, 16 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1407017 on Feb 27, 2008

I tried it for a first time. It’s hard to say whether or not I like it. Because of having more natural ingredients in it, it does not lather easily. However, I would like to be able to buy a shampoo that is 100% organic.

works good

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Apr 09, 2008

love it

Natural Biotin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1007833 on Nov 30, 2007

THis shampoo works fine, but with long hair you will probably need a conditioner as well. I could not get the tangles out unless i used conditioner along with it.