베이비파우더향 비슷하고 좋아요

Posted by 5405680590383637376 on Jun 12, 2013

향수샴푸처럼 향이 강한데 저는 좋네여 아발론 티트리랑 같이샀는데 저는 왠지 이게 더 좋습니다 다른샴푸쓰면 두피가 아파서 아이허브 입문했는데 좋아요!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2473937 on Feb 21, 2012

+ made my hair shiny - smells not so good

Jason shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2365111 on Mar 04, 2012

We like this shampoo - no nasty parabens. My daughter's thick curly hair is manageable using this, even if we forget to use conditioner!

Smells great! Unique lovely spa scent.

Posted by 5737409576055755877 on Jun 07, 2016

Mum loves it. Doesn't seem to help with hair loss. But smells great! Love it! The consistency is pretty thick and it washes pretty well. No itching or drying. I have oily scalp. The shampoo didn't make me oilier.

Theres always a but...

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 12, 2015

I used this product faithfully with its conditioner. Its not as chemical free as I'd like, doesn't lather great or have a dreamy smell, but my hair stopped breaking off and frizzing out. My hair actually grew back- thick and fabulous! But then I mixed this shampoo with another, git a nasty, heavy build up and had to switch back to my old box store brand. 3months later I have just reordered Jason's Biotin Shampoo - because my hair is breaking off and getting discustingly thin. I got my iherb order yesterday and washed this morning and I am having a GREAT hair day.

It's OK

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I didn't really think this shampoo was all that much.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

Normal

good

Posted by 5621049348485922719 on Jun 27, 2016

It good

didn't like the smell so much

Posted by HilaNaturopathy on Jul 04, 2016

but Jason's products in general are my favorite

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2521015 on Oct 13, 2010

I like the shampoo more than the conditioner. The shampoo smells good. It gives a little tickle when you put it on and it doesn't strip away the moisture from you scalp. Since I have dry scalp and tend to have a lot of dandruff, this shampoo is gentle enough to restore the balance.