July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Gives hair body

Posted by Reviewer3248419 on Jul 12, 2008

Excellent organic product. I noticed my hair had more body and this shampoo has a nice clean smell.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1576410 on Jul 29, 2008

And wonderful service as always.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Aug 13, 2008

bought for my sister.. who spends a lot for Avon, L'oreal products.. and said really makes hair more dense and thicker.. even stronger..I'm a med. student, I know that Biotin is very good for "Scalp" and "hair".. if you had bought a Biotin shampoo "French made" you would pay 3x :)) Jason and Avalon makes good Biotin products, I think.

Pure and Natural

Posted by Reviewer3264392 on Aug 13, 2008

This leaves my hair feeling great! Smooth and soft, knowing that it is pure and natural makes it even better! Great Product!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3084098 on Sep 04, 2008

I have used this off and on for 10 years now. I always like to try new shampoos but I always come back to this one. I have long think hair, and recieve many compliments. I believe this is a great biotin shampoo that has fortified my hair. Sometimes I do 2 washes, the second one will always give you a rich lather.