The smell

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010

I can't stand the smell of this. I use many brands and types of natural body products and jason is hit her miss their products especially in the scent department. This smells like a strong "chemical" smell, not a nice essential oil/fragrant smell. Luckily it doesn't linger. I initially bought this for my husband who didn't have much hair (thinning) I suppose it worked ok as shampoo for him, he never complained and it looked the same to me. But he's taken to shaving his head now so he doesn't really need shampoo so I'm trying to use this up. I have thick hair which is very difficult because it's dry/oily/dandruff/thick and it works ok for me, not my favorite but certainly not bad. I've been previously using burt's bees shampoos but I believe they are leaving a residue on my hair.

...

Posted by Reviewer1767134 on Jan 04, 2010

I have really sensitive skin, and this made me break out a bit. It was also a bit drying both for my scalp and my hair, so I'm going back to using Jason's Aloe Vera shampoo. .

Don't like new formula

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Dec 28, 2011

Such a shame they changed the formula! I LOVED this shampoo and conditioner and it worked so great for my fine hair. I had the old formula and just reordered the shampoo-and it is now in a new bottle and a new formula. I had to throw it out-it just left my hair limp and not feeling clean. The conditioner is the same as before thank goodness, so I have now paired it with the Avalon Biotin shampoo and it is much better than using the Jason Biotin. Wish they had left a GREAT product alone!

VERY HARSH AND DRYING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177434 on Dec 20, 2011

purchased this for my daughter's natural hair because of the great reviews, but this dried out her already dry hair and left it so tangled, wouldnt try again!! 1 star because i liked the smell

I don't recomend it!

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Jul 30, 2012

I am very disappointed in this product. I think is the worst shampoos I have ever tried. Even after just one day after I wash my hair with it, it feels greasy and heavy.

Decepcionante

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Mar 10, 2014

No me di cuenta de que contenía siliconas. No entiendo como para ser un champú natural puede contenerlas. Uso más champús de esta marca y me encantan pero este no volveré a comprarlo.

Very good shampoo!

Posted by 5229085140844565354 on Mar 15, 2014

Shampoo has a pleasant smell, good foam! Hair after it soft. Well suited for dry hair

Very good

Posted by 5098527411215400178 on May 25, 2014

My husband & I used it over a year, its quite good and no more problem, it's organic product, so we choose it.

Good quality shampoo for everyone

Posted by 4639040456836962837 on Jun 01, 2014

I have bought bottles for myself, my sons, my parents and recommend this to anyone who is looking for a better shampoo.

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5174632001762395484 on Aug 29, 2014

Very nice shampoo, it has a nice smell as well. I have noticed considerably less breakage after 2 weeks of usage... I would buy this product again.