10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jason Natural, Hand & Body Lotion, Rejuvenating E.F.A., 8 oz (227 g)

Great product for chemotherapy patients

Posted by Reviewer1791267 on Sep 16, 2008

My mom is currently on chemotherapy that drastically dryes her skin. This product is very soothing to her. iHerb offers a great price for this product, which is helpful since order multiples. Ordering was easy and deivery was within a few day.

I love Jason products

Posted by Reviewer2489873 on Mar 13, 2008

A great natural moisturizer, especially helpful in the dry winter months.

My Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 01, 2010

I love this lotion because it is not greasy, yet it moisturizes and soothes my skin better than most that I have tried...and I've tried many. Some were 3 and 4 times as expensive and didn't work half as well. It has a pleasant, mild scent and uses mostly organic ingredients. Great Product!!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2799929 on Mar 16, 2010

I have fair, sensitive skin, and the dry, windy winters of Illinois can be especially harsh on it. At times, I even get patches of eczema. Jason's EFA lotion is hands down the best lotion I have used. I saw results within a couple of days. I also tried Eucerin and Lubriderm; they didn't work for me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1152184 on Dec 27, 2010

I love the texture of this lotion, I am satisfied with its quality especially for my ultra sensitive skin. Works well during the cold winter days, contains natural herbal ingredients. It smells a little weird at the beginning but I got used to it quickly.