Great product for chemotherapy patients

Posted by Reviewer1791267 on Sep 16, 2008

My mom is currently on chemotherapy that drastically dryes her skin. This product is very soothing to her. iHerb offers a great price for this product, which is helpful since order multiples. Ordering was easy and deivery was within a few day.

I love Jason products

Posted by Reviewer2489873 on Mar 13, 2008

A great natural moisturizer, especially helpful in the dry winter months.

My Favorite Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 01, 2010

I love this lotion because it is not greasy, yet it moisturizes and soothes my skin better than most that I have tried...and I've tried many. Some were 3 and 4 times as expensive and didn't work half as well. It has a pleasant, mild scent and uses mostly organic ingredients. Great Product!!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2799929 on Mar 16, 2010

I have fair, sensitive skin, and the dry, windy winters of Illinois can be especially harsh on it. At times, I even get patches of eczema. Jason's EFA lotion is hands down the best lotion I have used. I saw results within a couple of days. I also tried Eucerin and Lubriderm; they didn't work for me.

Great product, 5 stars

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 08, 2011

Excellent for dry hands

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

My mom first used this forever and finally she got me introduced to it and it really makes my skin feel soft and moisturized! Great for the price!

Always Good.

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Nov 01, 2010

Have used this for a couple of years now and I'm very happy with it. Does the job without feeling heavy and greasy.

My fav

Posted by Reviewer2598637 on Dec 28, 2008

I have been using Jason's for years and this is my favorite of all of their hand creams.

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Feb 05, 2009

Wonderful for dry winter skin

Just amazing

Posted by Reviewer2010317 on Aug 30, 2011

I have had severe eczema since I was a baby, and I have always suffered with dry, cracked, sensitive, flaky, red, scale-like skin. I had gotten this in the mail yesterday and was so excited to try it out. As soon as I got out of the shower I patted my skin dry and smoothed this all over my body. it absorbed within minutes and left my skin silky smooth. I applied a second layer after it absorbed and my skin feels amazing. Best money I've ever spent. Great brand, even better product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »