This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 10, 2010

I suffer from gingivitis and this mouthwash is so helpful to my gums. I am noticing less pain when I use it and my breath stays fresh without a burning sensation.

Beware, corrosive

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 09, 2011

I would have rated this a five star if it was not for the grapefruit seed extract. It is highly corrosive (not to be confused with the beneficial grape seed extract.) Grapefruit seed must be avoided by anyone with crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. After five minutes in my mouth I had no tastebuds, my mucosa had peeled off.

Took the candida off my tongue!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 07, 2012

I rarely reorder items, whether it’s skin care, hare care, or any other toiletries unless I just love them to death. And I’ve reordered this mouthwash 3 times. One of the reasons I love it is that I have a problem with Candida that I can actually see on my tongue. It’s kind of white and it’s been that way my whole life. And I don’t have that problem anymore with this mouthwash. My tongue is pink and health. So I will happily stick with this mouthwash.

Great

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 13, 2012

I recomend this very much, just remember too mix it with one part water because its very strong if not

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1969216 on Aug 20, 2011

Tastes okay. No burning. Seems to do the job.

Tastes great, works great, natural

Posted by 5398904389496810321 on Dec 02, 2012

Has a sealed foil cap.

Wonderful Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Nov 29, 2011

This is AMAZING mouthwash!!!! LOVE the fact it doesn't have sorbitol, manitol or xylitol in it so it won't harm or even kill my cat who gets up on the bath sink. So citrusy I use it straight. Pets can be killed by licking any mouthwash residue on the sink bowl if it contains any of the above mentioned ingredients. Finally a great tasting/working natural mouthwash.

good discover

Posted by 5286228077789478703 on Mar 27, 2014

I realy like this mouthwash! That is sweet and it works!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Dec 03, 2012

Tastes delicious and kills bad breath without killing my mouth.

Increible!!!

Posted by Reviewer1466366 on Nov 23, 2011

Increible, deja la boca con sensacion de limpieza y sabe bien, ademas es natural.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »